Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | DigiMaster combined USB CAT and Audio Interface Help

Reviews Summary for DigiMaster combined USB CAT and Audio Interface
DigiMaster combined USB CAT and Audio Interface Reviews: 12 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $£69.99
Description: DigiMaster combined USB CAT and Audio Interface
More info: http://g4zlp.co.uk/index.htm

You can write your own review of the DigiMaster combined USB CAT and Audio Interface.

PH1K Rating: 5/5 Oct 6, 2005 13:00 Send this review to a friend
Absolute super product and even beter SERVICE  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
By mistake I ordered the wrong cable for the USB Digimaster, I emailed Neil for the connector-pin configuration and received 20 minutes later answer on my question. Unfortunately it didnít work emailed him about 10 times because of the software problems I had, and I always get answer within an hour even on Saturday an Sunday early in the morning or late in the evening, it surprised me a lot. I hope for him that he sometimes has a brake (Neil make a message on your website if you are on vacation, because people are now counting on you).

After all I send it back to Neil because I also had a USB hardware problem, he fixed it for me and I get it back. It only took 9 working days from Great Britain to The Netherlands it wasnít Neil he fixed it in a day, I have checked the post stamp. I wish the Britain and Dutch post had the same speed as Neil.

After al it is now working and YES it works GREAT. What else can you tell from a small Black Box. If you have problems note that nine of ten times the problem is software. If it works it is a 5 and if it works not you can count on Neil.

Neil remember you cannot make the hole world happy, but please keep on trying.

MW0GBR Rating: 2/5 Sep 27, 2005 17:11 Send this review to a friend
Hmmmm...  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received this item in the post today and took 5 hours to get operational. After Neil G4ZLP emailing me to say it was "very unlikely to be faulty", I found a fault. One of the plugs makes an intermittent connection, perhaps a dry joint!

I appreciated Neils assistance earlier in the day, but the sarcasm and disrespect began to annoy me somewhat.

Anyway, its working now, but for how long I'm not sure.

I had no choice but to rate this as a 2/5. Thats 1 point for arriving in the post, and 1 point for it functioning, even if I did had to fix it myself.

We live and learn eh?