Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | ZeroFive Antennas heavy duty foldover vertical antennas mount Help

Reviews Summary for ZeroFive Antennas heavy duty foldover vertical antennas mount
Reviews: 15 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $80.00
Description: This foldover mounts to a 1 3/4 to 2 inch pipe and mounts any vertical antenna.For easy tuning or adjustment or to tilt over when high winds or storms are a coming.Hand made from extruded 3/8 thick aluminum plate.Includes 21 inch mast for easy mounting.All clamps and bolts are included.Will hold guyed verticals up to 65 feet.Freestanding verticals up to 44 feet.
For stainless clamps add 10.00.
More info: http://www.zerofive-antennas.com

You can write your own review of the ZeroFive Antennas heavy duty foldover vertical antennas mount.

W1KSZ Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2009 18:10 Send this review to a friend
SUPER HEAVY DUTY GROUND MOUNT  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received the mount on Tuesday and installed it on Wednesday.

The Subject line says it all ...

I was very impressed with the quality of the materials used and the extra bit of machining that was done so as to fit the MA-160V Vertical exactly. How he does all this for that price is beyond me, must be operating a not-for-profit company !

The Vertical is up and it was a piece of cake with this superb mount.

N9CC Rating: 5/5 Dec 27, 2008 17:48 Send this review to a friend
A must have for verticals!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have this foldover on my 43 foot vertical ,I can raise and lower my vertical in minutes.
The 180degree tiltrange is great. I have my vertical up on a slight hill, so it will lay on the ground without the need to prop the vertical up on enything.
It has been up for more than a year and withstood everything . I can say I am very please with this product.
73 Gus N9CC

KC9BGT Rating: 5/5 Sep 24, 2008 12:44 Send this review to a friend
180 DEGREE FOLD OVER MOUNT  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have this Foldover mount on the base of my vertical dipole.Also a ZEROFIVE Product I bought.
My yard is on a slight incline ,So the 180 degree foldover mount comes in handy.I have it mounted to a 2 inch pipe in the ground and when I fold it over it is about 110 degree's.This is a very simple to operate foldover mount,Which is built like a tank.It only takes a minute to let the vertical down without binding up.Very smooth operation.
All in all I am very happy with Tom's products
JIM
WK9P

K9KEJ Rating: 5/5 Dec 25, 2007 09:28 Send this review to a friend
Bullet Proof!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have now endured three, major storms here in the Chicago area, and my ZERO FIVE, 43-ffot multi-band vertical sitting on top of the heavy duty, fold over mount came through each storm with flying colors. My wind speed indicator read 91-miles an hour for the first blig blow; number 2 storm registered 72 mph, and the most recent, Dec., 07 screamer measured 58 mph. I have reported on this and other ZERO FIVE verticals before, and I continue to work a tremendous amount of DX on 20; 40; 75 and 17 meters. Having used stacked arrays in the past, I decided to go with this setup because of backyard space availability issues. From the very first DX QSO to the present time, I instantly realized the ZERO FIVE products I have are fabulous investments.
Orrin
K9KEJ

W6KAN Rating: 5/5 May 31, 2007 09:21 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just put up two 40 meter verticals supplied by Zerofive and fed them using the Comtech system recommended (PVS40). Tom (Zerofive's ownwer) shipped out the two within days of getting the order and made sure I got them on a Saturday. The quality of constructions is the BEST!

After getting them set 1/4 wavelength apart and feeding them through the Comtech 90 degree phasing L/C setup the results have been FANTASTIC. The "book" is about 3 db gain but I am sure it is much better, and the back side is at least down 20db.

I lined the pair up East and West, and they play very well going NE, E, SE, W, NW, SW. Results North and South were amazingly good off the side of the lobes. What a great and fun antenna.

Tom K0GKD

PS Want a demo...you can hear me on 40M most evenings!

KC8OKG Rating: 5/5 Apr 16, 2007 15:41 Send this review to a friend
Built tough  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Built for years of service. Thick material, excellent design, easy to use. Perfect for those of us who need to lower them down due to the neighbors.
You cant go wrong with Tom or his products. This foldover mount will outlive me and im still young.
Customer service A+
Quality A+
Thanks, Greg Sarris KC8OKG

TEMPLEHALL Rating: 5/5 Feb 4, 2007 18:20 Send this review to a friend
great unit, great service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I bought my foldover from Tom on ebay also.We emailed back and forth to get the correct size of ss hardware.Got the unit fast and looked at the package thought to myself, this is too small, wont be able to hold up the mast (38 ft) but boy was I ever wrong.It is built heavy and works great.I have put up different antennas and wires and it worked great.Fold it over and right back up with only myself.The way this works, I have no doubt that Tom's antennas are also great. Would buy again

WD5EAE Rating: 5/5 Jan 19, 2007 07:52 Send this review to a friend
Superior Workmanship  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Tom's workmanship is the best I've seen. The material is heavy duty, designed to last a lifetime. The stainless clamps are made so that they fit snuggly with various mount diameters. The product makes pushing antenna masts into position so much easier. Also, my experiences with Tom's service has always been excellent.

K2SG Rating: 5/5 Dec 7, 2006 10:54 Send this review to a friend
Heavy Duty High Quality Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Now this is a real heavy duty high quality foldover mount. Tom not only makes an outstanding product but he makes sure it's customized to your application. My vertical base fits the mount like a glove. Tony K2SG

W2QO Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2006 16:13 Send this review to a friend
Great service; great product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very high quality workmanship and materials are evident in this mount. Nothing flimsy about it.

I bought the mount from Tom in an eBay auction. At no extra charge, Tom customized the size of the aluminum tubing to match the base of my Steppir vertical antenna - fits like a glove.

After he shipped the unit, he followed up to make sure that all was well.

Doesn't get better than that in my book.

Jamie Punderson, W2QO