Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | ZeroFive Antennas heavy duty foldover vertical antennas mount Help

Reviews Summary for ZeroFive Antennas heavy duty foldover vertical antennas mount
Reviews: 15 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $80.00
Description: This foldover mounts to a 1 3/4 to 2 inch pipe and mounts any vertical antenna.For easy tuning or adjustment or to tilt over when high winds or storms are a coming.Hand made from extruded 3/8 thick aluminum plate.Includes 21 inch mast for easy mounting.All clamps and bolts are included.Will hold guyed verticals up to 65 feet.Freestanding verticals up to 44 feet.
For stainless clamps add 10.00.
More info: http://www.zerofive-antennas.com

You can write your own review of the ZeroFive Antennas heavy duty foldover vertical antennas mount.

KA3DPW Rating: 5/5 Nov 15, 2005 17:15 Send this review to a friend
So Simple-Yet works so well  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I like the idea of being able to change elements, the ability to be portable,and to be able to make adjustments or modifications with as little effort as is really needed. I've got mine set up to lift out of the ground for use at other sites (like field day) or to swivel another direction to hinge to the ground.

What Tom has devised here, has given me that. This arrangement has given my vertical more flexibility. Yet it can stand up to the almost never ceasing wind movements here at this QTH (some of which are quite high at times). I'll probably call on Tom again to help me make this into a bobtail curtain eventually too.

But first, lets get the tuner out of the shack and onto the feed-point to the antenna where it really belongs. For now to build a better antenna in a hobby where a little bit can go a long ways. Thank You Tom, You've delivered what I needed at in a reasonable time frame, at a reasonable price. John-KA3PDW.

KB4BJM Rating: 5/5 Nov 9, 2005 13:17 Send this review to a friend
5 plus again  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tom has done it again. This mount will out live me and you too! All antenna companies should try to make a high quality mount that you can count on like this one. Even if you don't own the Zero-Five antenna. This is the mount to use.Thanks Tom!!

N2JEU Rating: 5/5 Nov 6, 2005 10:02 Send this review to a friend
built better than a tank  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have a ZeroFive Antennas 43 foot multiband vertical mounted on it and I'm impressed with the quality and rugged construction of the mount.

The mount bolted to a pipe driven into the ground without having to cut off the damaged upper section of the pipe where it was driven into the ground. The three U-bolt guillotine type clamps provide a solid mount to the pipe. The mounting plate itself is made from solid aluminum sheet and should last a very long time.

The mount should stand up to the worst that mother nature can throw at it. You'll have antenna problems long before anything on the mount itself breaks.

To be fair, I should let you know that I host the ZeroFive web site. In fact, the mount shown on the web site is the one that I have temporarily installed at Tom's shop for testing and to take the picture. It now resides in my back yard.

Bob N2JEU

KC9BGT Rating: 5/5 Nov 2, 2005 11:16 Send this review to a friend
GREAT PRODUCT!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased two of these heavy duty fold-over mounts for my 40 meter NVIS dipole project. The tree's I have simply, would not work for my project. Tom came up with an idea: to use two fold over mounts and then I could attach two 10’ masts to them. My NVIS dipole is strung between the two 10’ masts at the top, 8’ below that is a reflector for added gain. All I can say is “WOW, this works GREAT!” My local signal reports are about 300 miles, using 100 Watts. When I need to tune the dipole or the reflector I just pull the top bolts out and lay it down. This is a Nice and easy setup for someone with an awkward tree positioning or no trees in their yard.
Thanks for your help once again Tom.
73’s
JIM
KC9BGT

N9PKI Rating: 5/5 Oct 8, 2005 03:49 Send this review to a friend
HEAVY DUTY WOW!!!!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I bought the fold over mount to use with my Zerofive 40 meter vertical. This fold over mount is HEAVY DUTY WOW!!!! The aluminum plate is thick. This thing could hold the biggest of antennas with ease. Tilting the antenna from the upright position is easy, Makes tuning and maintenance a snap. When there is bad weather just remove one bolt and lay it down.
The quality is excellent, just like the other products Tom sells.
THANKS AGAIN