Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | WinCAP Wizard v4 Help

Reviews Summary for WinCAP Wizard v4
WinCAP Wizard v4 Reviews: 7 Average rating: 4.4/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: QSL-ware version provides point-to point and beacon predictions. Many prediction views. Registered version enables user batch and coverage analysis predictions.
More info: http://www.taborsoft.com/wwizard/

You can write your own review of the WinCAP Wizard v4.

ON4SKY Rating: 4/5 Oct 4, 2013 02:18 Send this review to a friend
No more available  Time owned: more than 12 months
From Stan Shestokes, K9IUQ :

With the passing of Jim Tabor, Wincap Wizard and other Taborsoft products are no longer supported.

This also leaves present owners in a predicament. The software is key protected. Any change in computers or OS will leave the software non functional.

N1LS Rating: 2/5 Jul 28, 2011 14:56 Send this review to a friend
No support  Time owned: more than 12 months
Due to virus I reinstalled system and software to the same laptop. Now registration keys don't work and after 3 emails with no response I cannot register as I get the message "key not valid contact support". So the programs still work but without full functionality and I get the nag messages. Based on no response I believe Kangaroo is now out of business. Too bad as I really enjoyed the software capability and support I got in the past.

KC7CM Rating: 5/5 Dec 23, 2009 11:28 Send this review to a friend
registration  Time owned: more than 12 months
I got a new computer this month and I was emailed new reg. codes for it about a week after the request was emailed in.

This program is continuing to work for me.

K9IUQ Rating: 5/5 Oct 22, 2009 04:27 Send this review to a friend
No Longer Supported  Time owned: more than 12 months
Wincap Wizard is a fantastic program. However with the passing of Jim Tabor the program is NO longer supported. The website is still functional but DO NOT buy as support is not there. This program is key protected and previous buyers will not get a new key if they change computers.

You have been WARNED....

Stan K9IUQ

KQ6I Rating: 5/5 Aug 7, 2009 15:26 Send this review to a friend
Try it! Version 5  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Even with the passing of Jim, his sister will carry on Jim's legacy with Kangaroo Tabor Software. I just purchased the bundle and very pleased.

K9IUQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 22, 2008 05:54 Send this review to a friend
A Must for Serious DXER's  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have been using Wincap Wizard daily for some time now. It is an extremely useful program if you are a DX chaser. Many many features. You can try it out free. A fairly steep learning curve but it has an excellent manual. Email support is as good as it gets. Prompt, friendly and knowledgable. A side benefit is you will learn much about propagation.
Probably my favorite hamradio software.

Stan K9IUQ

9K2CA Rating: 5/5 May 21, 2006 10:27 Send this review to a friend
extremely accurate  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
This software is Outstanding. There is no other like it. It is extremely accurate.

Faisal. 9K2CA