Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | H. L. Raum Printing Help

Reviews Summary for H. L. Raum Printing
H. L. Raum Printing Reviews: 9 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: (missing—add Description)
More info: http://qsl.amtak.eu

You can write your own review of the H. L. Raum Printing.

KX9RJ Rating: 5/5 Jul 11, 2009 06:39 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Apollo 8 picture with gold ink  Time owned: more than 12 months
Yes, I also have QSL cards with the Earth photo from the Moon. I always got "wow" comments! They even called me when ready to produce to give me my font choice! Now that I have upgraded my call from N9DZZ to KX9RJ, I will need stickers to put my new callsign on these great cards, rather than get new cards!

KF3V Rating: 5/5 May 6, 2009 22:20 Send this review to a friend
The BEST!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I ordered my QSLs from Mr. Raum starting back in the mid 70s. He did a great job for a great price and I always got comments on how nice my card were and where I got them. I still had a bunch of WB3JGD cards left when I got KF3V so I ordered some KF3V stickers to peel'n stick over the old callsign. Raum to the rescue again! I'm sorry to hear of his passing. Was he himself a ham?

N3DG3 Rating: 5/5 Jun 17, 2007 13:03 Send this review to a friend
Great QSL Cards, Great Memories  Time owned: more than 12 months
Mr. Raum's QSL cards were very creative, excellent quality, quite affordable and quite convenient to order and pick up. As a kid and Novice from Northeast Philly in the early 1970s, I have many fond memories of his service and sending out my first QSL cards for my first QSOs as WN3SZD.

WA4SCA Rating: 5/5 Jun 17, 2007 11:43 Send this review to a friend
Great cards frin the past  Time owned: more than 12 months
About 20 years ago, I ordered 1000 cards specifically for my satellite operations. They had the famous earth rise photo taken from Apollo 8. After a period of relative inactivity, I am operating voice again. Several times, in working people again I have QSLed, they asked where I got the great cards. I have some left, and probably can get something similar made up. Still, it will mark an end of an era for me when I sent the last of his great cards. Many thanks to a fine gentleman with an outstanding product.

NZ0C Rating: 5/5 Oct 10, 2005 14:31 Send this review to a friend
Great Memories  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had H. L. Raum print my QSLs since I was a 14 year old novice. They were ALWAYS highly praised by anyone I sent the cards to. Return-rate was almost 1:1!

The phone manner of the print house was a bit off, but it was VERY well made up for when you received your cards. I had a 1000 printed when I was stationed in Germany with the Army (I was DA2UI ) and they didn't charge me postage.

If I could find ANYONE who has the same Orange - Yellow gradient card stock, I would order today.

To H. L. Raum: Thanks for great cards and fun memories calling the print house. Mayb you be working GREAT DX for your QTH, wherever it is.

W1KI Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2003 00:54 Send this review to a friend
Excellent QSL card service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I was saddened to learn of Mr. Raum's passing. I had ordered cards from him a couple times over the years. Now I need new ones with a new address as a result of a move to Florida. I can't seem to find a QSL printer that can duplicate my design (one of Mr. Raum's stock designs) at a reasonable price. Maybe someday somebody will pick up where he left off -- good quality at a reasonable price.

N7XM Rating: 5/5 Jan 18, 2001 13:44 Send this review to a friend
H L Raum now silent key  Time owned: more than 12 months
Raum did good work
very inexpensively
He is no longer alive.
He has gone to that great resonance
in the Sky .

K9PL Rating: 5/5 Aug 2, 2000 15:45 Send this review to a friend
Courteous, Prompt, Quality and Economical  Time owned: more than 12 months
I absolutely agree with the previous review. I've done business with Mr. Raum since 1976 and was always more than satisfied with his product. He does as requested and delivers a high-quality product promptly. I'm dismayed to hear of his illness and hope he recovers soon.

N8EYE Rating: 5/5 Aug 2, 2000 14:10 Send this review to a friend
Great designs & Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
You could not ask for better! Unfortunately, Mr. Raum is no longer in good health and no one, so far, has taken over for him. The address is H.L. Raum Printing, 8617 Orchard Road. Coopersburg, PA 18036.