Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSL Cartoonist...George Blevins Help

Reviews Summary for QSL Cartoonist...George Blevins
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Custom designed, hand-drawn pen and ink qsls by newspaper cartoonist George Blevins. Send long sase for flyer to: PO Box 512, Nederland, Co. 80466

You can write your own review of the QSL Cartoonist...George Blevins.

K0FCC Rating: 5/5 Mar 26, 2010 07:26 Send this review to a friend
Great job  Time owned: more than 12 months
I met him in person in 1992 and he did my Novice QSL card. Excellent work, highly recommended if he still provides the service.

KD7KSQ Rating: 5/5 Oct 24, 2005 15:23 Send this review to a friend
Great Custom QSL Artwork!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I was looking for something in a qsl card that was different from the stock look-alike cards available today. George is a well-known newspaper cartoonist in Colorado, with an excellent and versitile pen and ink style, not to mention a great sense of humor in his drawings.
I wrote and described what I wanted in a qsl (in my case a 50's vintage look cartoon style). Within 2 weeks George sent me a scan of his finished work, to make sure I was happy with the final design (I was delighted!). He'll keep working with you until you are satisfied. To tell you the truth, I couldn't have delt with a nicer guy.
Within 3 weeks time I had recieved my custom qsl, professionally drawn and lettered in black and white pen and ink. Your next step then is to have it printed up locally or send it to a dedicated qsl printer (I chose QSL Works in S.D., due to their using the better, in my opinion, offset printing and their great rep.)
George charges what I considered a reasonable and fair artists fee. Each card is custom, no one else will have your design. He does not make generic cards.
If you want a completely original qsl, one that will really stand out, I would rate him at 5-stars easily.
Mr. Blevins does not use a website. Just send him a long sase and he will in return send you his flyer, describing his service.
His address: George Blevins, PO Box 512, Nederland, Co. 80466