Reviews Categories | Tower and Antenna Installers | Dinos Tower Service Help

Reviews Summary for Dinos Tower Service
Dinos Tower Service Reviews: 14 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Tower Installer

You can write your own review of the Dinos Tower Service.

K4KEW Rating: 5/5 Mar 15, 2011 15:21 Send this review to a friend
kick ass signals!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just wrote a review yesterday about the super job Dennis did installing my tower and antenna.

Now, after 24 hours of operating, I must tell the world, it is like I have a whole new station! On 160 meters, I am now getting 599! I got on 10 meters and with a dead band called CQ and got a 599 from Chile! Pushing my luck, I tried my QRP rig and got a 559 from California with only 5 watts and the beam Dennis put up for me.

Some things (like Dino's Tower Service) are worth the bucks!

Marv
K4KEW

W8JXM Rating: 5/5 Sep 12, 2009 06:30 Send this review to a friend
FANTASTIC JOB  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Made contact with Mr. Hunt. We discussed what I had and what I needed. He arrived to lay the base for the tower on time. Told me what to do next and I was off getting my part done. Returned as promised to finish tower, install rotor and three antennas. This was not an easy job based on where I live. Eight hours later all was up in place and working 100%. He is the man to call, as he works every job like it was his tower, his antennas, and his home. Just a note: HE IS NOT RETIRED and told me he has no immediate plans to do such. Thanks again Mr. Hunt for your professionalism and dedication. I will continue to call on you for your expert work and advise.

W1LVL Rating: 5/5 Jun 25, 2009 19:57 Send this review to a friend
Best in the South  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently had Dennis rework some of my antennas and install my new Mosley TA-63 HF beam. His work was prompt and even with some tight areas to work on the ground all went fine.

Thanks

George W1LVL

WS4B Rating: 5/5 Nov 17, 2008 18:27 Send this review to a friend
Simply outstanding !!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Before writing this review, I looked at all the other recommendations and I must say there is little that I can add. Dennis was not only very professional during my experience with him but his knowledge, patience and advice were very helpful for me.

Being recently licensed, Dennis helped me with some advice and suggustions that I must tell you were very benefical for me. He not only erected a 40 foot Rohm 25 for me, but he also assembled my Mosely Pro-67B antenna. Anyone who is familar with this antenna knows its no picnic to put together, not to mention hoist to the top of a tower.

Dennis had to make two trips to my QTH, as we needed the tower to cure and let the concrete dry. I am rating Dennis a five only because I can't rate him with a higher number. He is worth every nickel and he is most certainly a man of his word.

Not only would I highly recommend Dennis, but I would be more than happy to e-mail those interested a photo of his work. My Mosely Pro-67B is gorgeous and I attribute the entire set up to Dennis. I would certianly use him again.

Brad W4BJM
bmessick@tampabay.rr.com

WB9LTY Rating: 5/5 Sep 19, 2008 13:42 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely None Better  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought a 200'standing Rohn 55 tower in Atlanta that I needed to dismantle and move to my QTH in IN. My original climbing partner could not complete the job with me so I was in a fix. One person can do the job, but it is a very strenuous endeavor. All 5 antennas, lighting system and feed lines had been stripped by me and the original climbing partner. I was desperate to find someone else to help me complete the dismanttling process. I happened to read the reviews about Dennis and his great work here on Eham. So I gave him a call. Probably had a 45 minute conversation explaining my problem. He never once made me feel like I was bothering or annoying him. Just from talking with him I knew I had found the right guy. So we met in Atlanta the following week. Sunday night we made a plan of attack for Monday morning. We started at 7:00AM and finished at 7:00PM. The entire 200' was on the ground in 12 hours.And that's with a 1.5 hour lunch break for me. Record time for having to chew through painted bolts that looked like the were welded to the tower with all the paint on them. The bottom line is Dennis knows his s--t (business)better than anyone I've seen, and I've been doing this for 30 plus years. He is punctual, courteous, smart, knowledgeable, safety concious,and fair. He doesn't cut corners and is more professional than the "professionals". As a side note I had quotes from the "professional" tower folks to help me with quotes of $6,400.00 and $3,800.00. Absolutely ridiculous for a stripped tower. Dennis wasn't anywhere near those numbers. So if you want your job done and done the way it is supposed to be done, this is your guy. If anyone want's more info or wants to contact me about Dennis, feel free to do so. You will get the same info described privately as publicly. Take it from someone who has " been there, done that". There is a reason he has a 5 rating, too bad there isn't a 10 plus. THIS IS YOUR GUY!!!

W1LVL Rating: 5/5 Jul 14, 2008 13:25 Send this review to a friend
Another Happy Tower Customer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Dennis installed my tower in a very proffesional manner. He inspected my hardware, made repairs and installed the tower and antenna's. I will be sure to use his services again.

George W1LVL

WA2SEI Rating: 5/5 Nov 11, 2007 20:06 Send this review to a friend
Proffesser dennis  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
This is the third time i used dennis he is there when he says he will be there and he knows what he is doing and his prices are more than fair i worked over 150 new countrys since he put up my th11dxx and over 250 grids on six im over three hours away from him and he is always there bright and early plus he has a great personality and knows what hes doing if your going to put up a tower or have some antenna work done i recomend him highly you will not be disopointed with his work 73's de Ray/wa2sei

W4KVW Rating: 5/5 Aug 13, 2007 14:20 Send this review to a friend
THE BEST! }:>)  Time owned: months
Check out the pic on my eham bio(W4KVW)& look at the GREAT work Dennis did on my Mosley TA-53M.He installed it on Field day 2006.It works & looks PERFECT thanks to Dennis.If you live in the Southeast United States give Dennis a call when you need antenna or tower work or even a great dipole antenna(he builds them as well)& you will NOT be disappointed.He does the job right the FIRST time & does NOT cut corners.If you want it done half right call someone else because he does EVERY job like it's his own station & he wants it RIGHT just like you & I do before he'll be finished.Thanks again Dennis! }:>)

Clayton
W4KVW

AL7HG Rating: 5/5 Jul 23, 2007 15:57 Send this review to a friend
Towers Galore  Time owned: more than 12 months
Dino has been putting up towers and beams for me at my home in Florida for about 15 years. Photos of my 100 foot tower, with a two-band Force MAG 340/520 beam he installed at my qth are on his website at www.dinostowerservice.com.

This guy is amazing! He also makes custom wire antennas and built and installed an 80 meter loop antenna for me. I can't praise him enough, he's an expert, keeps up on the latest antenna and tower information and does the job right.

WA2SEI Rating: 5/5 Jul 5, 2007 19:54 Send this review to a friend
He's the best  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A friend told me about him on the air i just got a hy gain th11dx he traveled three hours and spent all day putting the antenna together then came back the next day and installed it up on the tower he did a top notch job and was very resonable im disabled now and used to install my own antennas but im a shoemaker compared to an expert i recomend him 100% like i say he's the best im having him come back to put up another tower and put a 9 el 6 meter beam up 60 ft