Reviews Categories | Tower and Antenna Installers | Dinos Tower Service Help

Reviews Summary for Dinos Tower Service
Dinos Tower Service Reviews: 14 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Tower Installer

You can write your own review of the Dinos Tower Service.

KI4GCI Rating: 5/5 Mar 23, 2007 18:33 Send this review to a friend
Best in the Southeast  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I found out about Dennis through this category. I was new in amateur radio and needed help from a professional to find and set up a tower and two beams. Dennis gave me excellent advice and made two trips to set up the towers and beams. His fee was more than fair and his work fair exceeded my expectations. Get a quote from him on any antenna or tower work- he is well worth his fee!

K4EFZ Rating: 5/5 Feb 23, 2007 19:37 Send this review to a friend
SteppIR 3-Element Done Right!!! Thanks to Dino's Tower Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is the second time I have called on Dennisí expertise. The first time was to take my TA-53M and my Cushcraft 2-element 40M beam down about two years ago during the active hurricane season in Central Florida. He came to my rescue promptly and both beams were removed without damage before they could cause damage to the house.

After 2 years I really missed my beams! I just had to have another one! So, I decided to look for a light-weight and versitile beam. The SteppIR 3-element beam seemed like a logical choice. Plus, everyone I have worked who owns one had nothing but praise for it. Itís lightweight and actually looks great in the air. A much better match for my Rohn 25G tower than the previous double beams!

I had no intention of trying to figure out how to build a SteppIR, much less to trying to install one! So I again called upon Dennis. He has built and installed many SteppIRís. After nearly 6 hours of hard work he had assembled and installed the beam. Everything worked great - first time!

His fee was very fair and he arrived to do the work exactly on time. What I was quoted was exactly what I paid, just like before.

It's a great antenna and, most importantly, I had a great installer. Heís fair, hard working, and reliable. He can service just about anywhere in the Southeast. Do yourself a favor, get a quote from him for your next project.

K4ZCQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 25, 2006 13:57 Send this review to a friend
Professional Service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Have used Dino's twice now and find that Dennis the owner, who is a ham, is fast, knows what he is doing, and very careful. I don't think you will be unhappy if you use him. I used to climb and do all my own work but due to advancing age and other factors now need to use an outside contractor. I can't recommend him and more that he is Great.

AI0F Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2006 15:15 Send this review to a friend
The Best!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had major back surgery a few years ago which ended my tower climbing day's! After being off the air for several years, I was anxious to get a tower and antennas in the air. I was very fortunate to find that Dennis (Dino) lived pretty close to me. He came by and took inventory of what I had and what I wanted done. This man knows his work, both with towers and antennas..if you have a need for this type of work, be sure you contact him..it will be one of the better decisions you'll ever make!