Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | OptiBeam OB2-30 high performance 2 element 30m Yagi Help

Reviews Summary for OptiBeam OB2-30 high performance 2 element 30m Yagi
OptiBeam OB2-30 high performance 2 element 30m Yagi Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $1,100
Description: Boom lenth 3,60; Gain (dbd)3,80

You can write your own review of the OptiBeam OB2-30 high performance 2 element 30m Yagi.

K3FGO Rating: 5/5 Oct 30, 2014 11:12 Send this review to a friend
Excellent performer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
First, this antenna was pre-owned and parts were needed immediately with a time crunch for installation. Tom at Optibeam was fantastic and saved the day by providing exactly what was needed, and delivered super quick. Excellent service. Tnx Tom. Antenna is up at 76' (23m) on a stack and performs better than expected with a flat SWR across band. Very, very happy. Also on stack is optibeam duobander 12/17m. See that review.
9K2HN Rating: 5/5 Jun 6, 2006 00:33 Send this review to a friend
Good to feel the power!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm proud to be the first one to write a review about this beam, first of all it is very easy to put together, didn't take more than 20 minutes with three of my friends to install the full antenna on the ground. I was shocked with the on air test I have done; when ever I try to break a pileup I always feel I�m the only one calling the DX station!! Because most of the times he replies after my first call. If you enjoy CW or other digital mode you will love this beam. If you want to have a look at the instruction manual go to and you will find many optibeam manuals.

C U on the bands