Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Directional: Yagi, quad, rotary dipole, LPD, etc | OptiBeam OB2-30 high performance 2 element 30m Yagi Help

Reviews Summary for OptiBeam OB2-30 high performance 2 element 30m Yagi
OptiBeam OB2-30 high performance 2 element 30m Yagi Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $1,100
Description: Boom lenth 3,60; Gain (dbd)3,80
More info: http://www.teleskopmaste.com/optibeam/ob2-30E.htm

You can write your own review of the OptiBeam OB2-30 high performance 2 element 30m Yagi.

9K2HN Rating: 5/5 Jun 6, 2006 00:33 Send this review to a friend
Good to feel the power!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm proud to be the first one to write a review about this beam, first of all it is very easy to put together, didn't take more than 20 minutes with three of my friends to install the full antenna on the ground. I was shocked with the on air test I have done; when ever I try to break a pileup I always feel I�m the only one calling the DX station!! Because most of the times he replies after my first call. If you enjoy CW or other digital mode you will love this beam. If you want to have a look at the instruction manual go to http://www.9k2hn.com and you will find many optibeam manuals.

C U on the bands