Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A Help

Reviews Summary for The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A
The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A Reviews: 79 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $varies
Description: Name badges, signs, rubber stamps, mugs, and 10-10 QSL cards.
More info: http://thesignman.com/qsl/

You can write your own review of the The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A.

K9KU Rating: 5/5 Apr 3, 2017 07:44 Send this review to a friend
Great Job  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Rick did a great job on my custom plaque. The transaction was very professional and I received my order in record time.

K5DMF Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2017 05:22 Send this review to a friend
WOW  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my name badge from Rick The Signman. all I can say is WOW... From start to final product received was fast and easy. Rick stays in touch all the way thru the process. Turn around and shipping is fast as well. I would and will recommend this company to every ham looking for a quality name badge. I look forward to doing more business with Rick.

W4RQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 24, 2017 15:09 Send this review to a friend
Quality Badges  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a club name badge w/ magnet bar.
My SKCC club badge arrived a day sooner than expected, the quality of the product is excellent, and the price was very reasonable. The communications via email from Rick was excellent as well. I definitely recommend The Signman.

NP3K Rating: 5/5 Feb 24, 2017 06:16 Send this review to a friend
Great Product & Customer Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I saw a Badge from my CWops club and decided to order one. I emailed Rick to see if I could do a small change, at the end I did lots of changes to it. Rick responded to all my emails and was very helpful. I received my badge within a few days and it was better than I expected. The badge was Great, but the Customer Service was Awesome....you can't find that type of service anymore. I will be ordering more products from The Signman. Thank you very much.

W0SJF Rating: 5/5 Oct 4, 2016 09:54 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent product at an excellent price. Very pleased.

K3XA Rating: 5/5 Aug 9, 2016 13:01 Send this review to a friend
DXCC Award Band Endorsement Plates - Excellent!  Time owned: months
Recently, Rick completed a set of DXCC Band Endorsement Plates (6,12,17 & 30M) for application to my 5BDXCC plaque. Each plate is engraved with DXCC, Band (12 Meters etc.) and the ARRL Logo. The quality of Rick's work is excellent and the plates endorse the 5BDXCC Plaque in a very professional way. I also ordered a set of endorsement plates for my 5BWAS Plaque, substituting WAS in place of DXCC. If you need band endorsement plates for your awards, this is the way to go!

W2JWP Rating: 5/5 Jul 25, 2016 17:51 Send this review to a friend
Good looking tag!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great looking name tag.
Thanks

Jack Person
W2JWP

KI4OJG Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2016 07:37 Send this review to a friend
An Awesome Experience.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When I was appointed a State Government Liaison within the Ky Section of the ARRL last month, I learned that I was entitled to an official name badge. The ARRL sets strict guidelines as to their name badges. When I looked through the ARRL approved vendors,I remembered Rick The Sign Man from a few years back when I was looking for Masonic Name Badges,Etc. So,I submitted the order and worked past a double order instead of my regular order via Rick calling me direct to confirm the transaction. When I asked Rick about my required credentials to obtain the badge-Rick told me that the situation was "Under Control". And yes,The error was my fault-Not Ricks. When I opened the package, I was so pleased with the "Professional Quality" of the name badge and the lanyard. Rick knows his business and I feel that the pricing was absolutely fair. If you are in need of "Name Badges" for an ARRL appointed positions or any other organization that may require a name badge-Rick The Sign Man Of Baton Rouge is the place to go.

K5LXP Rating: 5/5 Jun 27, 2016 20:57 Send this review to a friend
Works outside the box.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Worked with me on a badge format that wasn't "standard" and delivered exactly what I wanted. Refreshing to see a vendor that is flexible and interested in delivering what customers want.

K3TIM Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2016 17:21 Send this review to a friend
Great products and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Needed a sign badge for myself and XYL. Looked at some local suppliers but read about the SignMan here and decided to keep the business in the ham community. Sure glad as I did as the service was very good / friendly and fast delivery. The call badges are nicely done and the various clasps allow one to choose to suite ones preference.
I ordered a QSL stamper on a whim. The stamp performs very well with crisp dark lines and lettering.

Highly recommended!