Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A Help

Reviews Summary for The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A
The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A Reviews: 92 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $varies
Description: Name badges, signs, rubber stamps, mugs, and 10-10 QSL cards.
More info: http://thesignman.com/qsl/

You can write your own review of the The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A.

KE5EUA Rating: 5/5 Feb 9, 2018 17:15 Send this review to a friend
Great man to work with.  Time owned: more than 12 months
Ordered from Rick several times and each time the product is exceptional.

WK2RP Rating: 5/5 Dec 6, 2017 16:07 Send this review to a friend
Great work  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
As always Rick did a great job on the items I ordered and got them done in a very short time.
I highly recommend him for any items you need that he handles.

W3HR Rating: 2/5 Nov 19, 2017 16:24 Send this review to a friend
No knowledge of typesetting  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I picked up an ARRL logo badge at the Fort Wayne hamfest, threw it in my shopping bag and went about gathering more items. When I got home and took a closer look at my badge, I was very disappointed in the workmanship. The typesetting was very crude - the letters in my name and city are unevenly spaced, with no regard to kerning the letters. I'm sorry, the lady at the booth was very nice, but the badge looks like a child made it. NOT worth $13.50.

NA3CT Rating: 5/5 Oct 30, 2017 14:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've ordered two name badges in the past month. The first one was in the mail the day I ordered it and the second went out the door the next day.

Rick is very customer friendly, prices are reasonable and the badges look great.

The Signman will be my go to guy in the future.

KB2MXV Rating: 5/5 Oct 12, 2017 17:23 Send this review to a friend
Great service and FAST turnaround  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a ARRL badge from the SignMan and I was very impressed with the attention to detail and the excellent email communications. Once my order was paid for, I received my badge in 4 days. The quality of the badge was super, and I am 100% satisfied with my purchase.

KF7RM Rating: 5/5 Jul 13, 2017 18:24 Send this review to a friend
Great product, on time  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a club name badge and a cap with my name call sign, and logo. They look great. They arrived on time.

NJ1Z Rating: 5/5 Jul 11, 2017 17:02 Send this review to a friend
New Custom Callsign Badge   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Went above expectations and customized my new updated Callsign Badge with great advice. On delivery, it was even better than I expected. Great communication and support. Highly recommend!

KK6GXG Rating: 5/5 Jun 23, 2017 07:12 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!!!  Time owned: months
A few years back I purchased a VE/Call badge from The SignMan. Great quality and great service. Now I am moving out of state and wanted to replace my VE badge with one with the new division on it before I get to the new house. I gave Rick both addresses and when I would be transitioning from one to the other just in case. A couple of days later my new badge was at my door. Again great quality and outstanding service. I can't think of anyone else I would rather order from. Customer for life. :-)

KA4ANA Rating: 5/5 Jun 20, 2017 10:56 Send this review to a friend
GREAT LOOKING BADGE AS ALWAYS...  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just went to the Knoxville TN. HamFest and I got a lot of complements on the Great looking Badge that The SignMan (Rick NV5A) made for me. Great fast service at a GOOOOD Price. I have purchased from Rick in the past and it is always a pleasure to deal with his fine company.
73 AL KA4ANA

N8AUC Rating: 5/5 Jun 9, 2017 15:18 Send this review to a friend
Truly Outstanding  Time owned: more than 12 months
Excellent product. Reasonable price. Exceptional customer service. That has been my experience dealing with NV5A.

You absolutely can NOT go wrong dealing with Rick.

Highly recommended!