Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A Help

Reviews Summary for The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A
The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A Reviews: 72 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $varies
Description: Name badges, signs, rubber stamps, mugs, and 10-10 QSL cards.
More info: http://thesignman.com/qsl/

You can write your own review of the The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A.

KI4OJG Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2016 07:37 Send this review to a friend
An Awesome Experience.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When I was appointed a State Government Liaison within the Ky Section of the ARRL last month, I learned that I was entitled to an official name badge. The ARRL sets strict guidelines as to their name badges. When I looked through the ARRL approved vendors,I remembered Rick The Sign Man from a few years back when I was looking for Masonic Name Badges,Etc. So,I submitted the order and worked past a double order instead of my regular order via Rick calling me direct to confirm the transaction. When I asked Rick about my required credentials to obtain the badge-Rick told me that the situation was "Under Control". And yes,The error was my fault-Not Ricks. When I opened the package, I was so pleased with the "Professional Quality" of the name badge and the lanyard. Rick knows his business and I feel that the pricing was absolutely fair. If you are in need of "Name Badges" for an ARRL appointed positions or any other organization that may require a name badge-Rick The Sign Man Of Baton Rouge is the place to go.

K5LXP Rating: 5/5 Jun 27, 2016 20:57 Send this review to a friend
Works outside the box.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Worked with me on a badge format that wasn't "standard" and delivered exactly what I wanted. Refreshing to see a vendor that is flexible and interested in delivering what customers want.

K3TIM Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2016 17:21 Send this review to a friend
Great products and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Needed a sign badge for myself and XYL. Looked at some local suppliers but read about the SignMan here and decided to keep the business in the ham community. Sure glad as I did as the service was very good / friendly and fast delivery. The call badges are nicely done and the various clasps allow one to choose to suite ones preference.
I ordered a QSL stamper on a whim. The stamp performs very well with crisp dark lines and lettering.

Highly recommended!

k3Tim

N2VGU Rating: 5/5 Jun 20, 2016 14:56 Send this review to a friend
Nice Front Plates  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The license plates arrived in fine condition due to their excellent packaging. I am very pleased with the appearance and workmanship. The lettering is clear and legible and the plates exhibit attention to detail.

KG1ZX Rating: 5/5 Jun 3, 2016 15:21 Send this review to a friend
Service and Quality I Consider to be the Gold Standard  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
From order to delivery, total elapsed time less than 5 business days. The ARRL badges are high quality, and excellently made. I'll be back for my future badge needs.

N7HOT Rating: 5/5 Jun 3, 2016 14:30 Send this review to a friend
Great Badge Fast Service  Time owned: months
SignMan gives great service, packages your badge with protection and turns out a GREAT looking badge

W7DEB Rating: 5/5 Apr 26, 2016 17:36 Send this review to a friend
Great Signs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a license plate size call sign plate(while at the Orlando Hamcation) for our club trailer. The response was good and they wanted more stuff. So I place another order with Rick and the result was very nice products and very prompt.

WB5VUH Rating: 5/5 Apr 26, 2016 06:52 Send this review to a friend
Great Job  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have know Rick and Donna for many-many years and when I was the ARRL Arkansas Section Manager, I exclusively used their services for my cabinet level badges. What a great and accurate job they always do and really highly recommend them if you need a badge, cup, or any of their multiple products. They work tirelessly working evenings and at hamfests. Very dedicated toward always making the customer have a good experience

KA2A Rating: 5/5 Mar 17, 2016 17:19 Send this review to a friend
Excellent work and a pleasure to deal with.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Rick is a fantastic person to work with. He helped me with every aspect in creating a new badge for my amateur radio club. His product is the highest quality and his professionalism is second to none. If you need personalized items this is the place to use. Thanks again Rick!

N5BGZ Rating: 5/5 Feb 25, 2016 17:28 Send this review to a friend
Great experience with the Signman  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I haven't had a current ham radio badge in 20 years. With FDIM coming, and my first trip to Dayton, I wanted one. I ordered a new badge from Rick at the SignMan. Ordering was easy (even with a few extra steps for paypal). The badge arrived three days after the online order and looks GREAT!

Thanks Rick!