Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A Help

Reviews Summary for The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A
The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A Reviews: 52 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $varies
Description: Name badges, signs, rubber stamps, mugs, and 10-10 QSL cards.
More info: http://thesignman.com/qsl/

You can write your own review of the The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A.

W8JXM Rating: 5/5 May 8, 2014 07:40 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Customer Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Contacted Rick on a Sunday and he replied. Finished order on Monday and received badge Wednesday..All 5's says it all.....Now 52 and sure to continue.
Thank you, you made a 93 year old feel special...

W2NSF Rating: 5/5 May 4, 2014 05:38 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding, as usual  Time owned: more than 12 months
Two recent orders with Rick and two perfect jobs! Plaques, stamps, badges, etc. ...all custom work and always done right. He made communicating details for the final products extremely easy. Quality products, excellent service, fair prices...why would I use anyone else? Highly recommended.

KX4TT Rating: 5/5 Feb 27, 2014 09:33 Send this review to a friend
Does nice work promptly!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've had several items made by Rick; he takes the time to make sure they are right. I'm very happy with their work.

W8BCJ Rating: 5/5 Jan 24, 2014 17:09 Send this review to a friend
Great job!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a call sign plate for the front of my Explorer. Came quickly, made exactly as ordered, looks great installed. Rick does really good work.

N0UN Rating: 5/5 Dec 11, 2012 14:27 Send this review to a friend
Awesome product, fast shipping!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a Ham Radio rubber stamp for my SAE's and also a "QSL Verified" stamp for my QSL cards from The SignMan of Baton Rouge (NV5A).

I am extremely pleased with the stamps and also on how fast I received my order.

I highly recommend his products and services.

K4YZ Rating: 5/5 Dec 4, 2011 20:00 Send this review to a friend
Great Quality~Great Price~Great Service  Time owned: more than 12 months

I've made on-line, telephone and in-person purchases from The Sign Man over the last 15 years and have yet to be disappointed! It's always a pleasure to get to the 'fest and find his booth. It's easy to find as it always has a line around the corner!

Steve, K4YZ

KG6AF Rating: 5/5 May 9, 2010 13:53 Send this review to a friend
Great quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received a badge I ordered a week ago, and am very happy with the quality of the product. The prompt service is much appreciated, too.

W5DQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2010 15:40 Send this review to a friend
Rick's the Signman for sure  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have bought several badges and stamps from the SignMan. Nothing but top notch service ever. Will be a repeat customer for a long while.

NK5G Rating: 5/5 Mar 7, 2010 06:37 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: more than 12 months
Everything I have ever bought from them has been nothing short of excellent. Very nice people too.

AI4WM Rating: 5/5 Dec 6, 2009 18:43 Send this review to a friend
Good quality at good prices  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a couple of badges and they were in my mail box about a week after ordering. Good quality, graphics and price.