Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A Help

Reviews Summary for The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A
The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A Reviews: 92 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $varies
Description: Name badges, signs, rubber stamps, mugs, and 10-10 QSL cards.
More info: http://thesignman.com/qsl/

You can write your own review of the The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A.

WC2L Rating: 5/5 Jun 9, 2017 07:14 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Wanted a couple of custom badges. I supplied the logo and gave me a couple of options. Got the badge quickly and just the way I wanted. Would recommend his service to anyone!

W6OSC Rating: 5/5 May 12, 2017 13:53 Send this review to a friend
Great Service, Fast Shipment.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed to order an ARRL Badge and decided to use The SignMan of Baton Rouge. I immediately received a confirmation E-Mail recommended a change to my order which would make using the badge easier. I'm glad I did. Rick was right. The finished product was much more user friendly than the way I had ordered it. The quality of the workmanship is first class. Received the Badge two days after ordering it.
I'll definitely use them again.

W3BS Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2017 10:15 Send this review to a friend
another GREAT experience, as usual  Time owned: months
i have used Rick The Sign Man of Baton Rouge for about 30 years, for both personal and club use. Recently i wanted a DXCC Name Badge, but unfortunately the ARRL does not have a digitized image for use by engravers. Rick made badges for me by using ARRL DXCC lapel pins, by removing the pins, and affixing the pin to the badge. ATTABOY Rick.

K9KU Rating: 5/5 Apr 3, 2017 07:44 Send this review to a friend
Great Job  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Rick did a great job on my custom plaque. The transaction was very professional and I received my order in record time.

K5DMF Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2017 05:22 Send this review to a friend
WOW  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my name badge from Rick The Signman. all I can say is WOW... From start to final product received was fast and easy. Rick stays in touch all the way thru the process. Turn around and shipping is fast as well. I would and will recommend this company to every ham looking for a quality name badge. I look forward to doing more business with Rick.

W4RQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 24, 2017 15:09 Send this review to a friend
Quality Badges  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a club name badge w/ magnet bar.
My SKCC club badge arrived a day sooner than expected, the quality of the product is excellent, and the price was very reasonable. The communications via email from Rick was excellent as well. I definitely recommend The Signman.

NP3K Rating: 5/5 Feb 24, 2017 06:16 Send this review to a friend
Great Product & Customer Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I saw a Badge from my CWops club and decided to order one. I emailed Rick to see if I could do a small change, at the end I did lots of changes to it. Rick responded to all my emails and was very helpful. I received my badge within a few days and it was better than I expected. The badge was Great, but the Customer Service was Awesome....you can't find that type of service anymore. I will be ordering more products from The Signman. Thank you very much.

W0SJF Rating: 5/5 Oct 4, 2016 09:54 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent product at an excellent price. Very pleased.

K3XA Rating: 5/5 Aug 9, 2016 13:01 Send this review to a friend
DXCC Award Band Endorsement Plates - Excellent!  Time owned: months
Recently, Rick completed a set of DXCC Band Endorsement Plates (6,12,17 & 30M) for application to my 5BDXCC plaque. Each plate is engraved with DXCC, Band (12 Meters etc.) and the ARRL Logo. The quality of Rick's work is excellent and the plates endorse the 5BDXCC Plaque in a very professional way. I also ordered a set of endorsement plates for my 5BWAS Plaque, substituting WAS in place of DXCC. If you need band endorsement plates for your awards, this is the way to go!

W2JWP Rating: 5/5 Jul 25, 2016 17:51 Send this review to a friend