Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A Help

Reviews Summary for The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A
The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A Reviews: 75 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $varies
Description: Name badges, signs, rubber stamps, mugs, and 10-10 QSL cards.
More info: http://thesignman.com/qsl/

You can write your own review of the The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A.

WB5VUH Rating: 5/5 Apr 26, 2016 06:52 Send this review to a friend
Great Job  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have know Rick and Donna for many-many years and when I was the ARRL Arkansas Section Manager, I exclusively used their services for my cabinet level badges. What a great and accurate job they always do and really highly recommend them if you need a badge, cup, or any of their multiple products. They work tirelessly working evenings and at hamfests. Very dedicated toward always making the customer have a good experience

KA2A Rating: 5/5 Mar 17, 2016 17:19 Send this review to a friend
Excellent work and a pleasure to deal with.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Rick is a fantastic person to work with. He helped me with every aspect in creating a new badge for my amateur radio club. His product is the highest quality and his professionalism is second to none. If you need personalized items this is the place to use. Thanks again Rick!

N5BGZ Rating: 5/5 Feb 25, 2016 17:28 Send this review to a friend
Great experience with the Signman  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I haven't had a current ham radio badge in 20 years. With FDIM coming, and my first trip to Dayton, I wanted one. I ordered a new badge from Rick at the SignMan. Ordering was easy (even with a few extra steps for paypal). The badge arrived three days after the online order and looks GREAT!

Thanks Rick!

Mike Dooley
N5BGZ

AC8KO Rating: 5/5 Nov 5, 2015 14:18 Send this review to a friend
Great!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Dealing with Rick NV5A is a real pleasure. I have ordered badges for two positions I hold with ARRL and they are done very professionally. The turn around time from making the order and receiving the badges was just a mater of a few days. His website is very user friendly to use. A great experience!

Bill AC8KO

NJ4F Rating: 5/5 Oct 30, 2015 10:20 Send this review to a friend
Gud service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Badge was well made, exactly what it was supposed to be, and was shipped per my request. Will probably order from Rick again.

KE5UMC Rating: 5/5 Oct 17, 2015 17:46 Send this review to a friend
Fast efficient service with great prices.  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
He is our choice vendor for our club name badges....always a fast turn around and 100% correct all the time....

KE4EI Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2015 05:46 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent service in designing and making a plaque for a club member. Thank you!

WA4JD Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2015 10:09 Send this review to a friend
Great communication  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Rick replied to my internet order to confirm reading the comments I made, and then followed up with processing and tracking information so I knew when to expect my order. It's nice to get as much personal attention over the internet as from an in-person transaction.

K5HTB Rating: 5/5 May 25, 2015 09:49 Send this review to a friend
New ARES name badge  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my badge online and had it within a week. Of course the distance between us is about a two day mail trip so your mileage may vary. (Houston, Tx, and Baton Rouge, La.)

The badge is beautifully printed and is exactly as ordered.

Look them up at a Ham Fest in the area. They come to the Greater Houston Ham Fest every year.

Travis
K5HTB

W3DI Rating: 5/5 May 2, 2015 07:06 Send this review to a friend
Great Looking Badges  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used the SignMan many times and have
always been Very satisfied with his high quality badges. His service is Great !