Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A Help

Reviews Summary for The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A
The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A Reviews: 52 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $varies
Description: Name badges, signs, rubber stamps, mugs, and 10-10 QSL cards.
More info: http://thesignman.com/qsl/

You can write your own review of the The SignMan of Baton Rouge NV5A.

K8MAZ Rating: 5/5 Jun 1, 2008 05:40 Send this review to a friend
Great products and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just had to add my 2 bits to Rick's well deserved ratings. I am very pleased with my new cap and badge and highly recommend The Signman to all.

N4MJG Rating: 5/5 Apr 25, 2008 09:41 Send this review to a friend
Great coffee mug  Time owned: more than 12 months
i say wow Rick alway doing good job ! for my coffee mug,i drink every morning i had people at work love my mug they know that i'am a ham radio !! rick keep up good work and always con't stop by at the boot and get what i need.

Jackie
KG4ORX

W0RIC Rating: 5/5 Apr 25, 2008 09:25 Send this review to a friend
Best Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great service, fast delivery and a perfect badge! Thanks for providing a great service.

KG4RUL Rating: 5/5 Mar 28, 2008 17:13 Send this review to a friend
Top Notch Products and Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
ARRL badges and custom patches - delivered on-time and perfect in all respects. I expect nothing less from him.

W2CZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 28, 2008 14:45 Send this review to a friend
Good Job...speedy delivery  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my Life member ARRL badge and it looks great and was in my mailbox within a few days of making the order!

KD4VYK Rating: 5/5 Nov 10, 2007 15:19 Send this review to a friend
The best badge maker in the whole country  Time owned: more than 12 months
Rick is the best badge maker of anyone I have used in years past. I have used him for years now and any badges that Rick has made for me or for gifts to my friends have always turned out better than perfect. Rick can make any kind of badge and can put any logo or picture on a badge and also has the best color badges of anyone anwhere. As long as Rick is in business I will continue to use him for all my badge needs and also for his other products as well. You can not find a better badge maker in the whole country no matter how hard you try. Rick is the most honest businessman I have ever dealt with and his wife Donna is an asset to the business and if anyone is looking for a honest business man who stands behind his products and his quality you will find nobody any better than The SignMan of Baton Rouge.

N8LTD Rating: 5/5 Sep 12, 2007 16:44 Send this review to a friend
Couldn't be better!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a 3 line state outline badge from Rick. It was received in less time than promised and looks great. What else can I say? Now I know where to go when I want another badge or anything else that he makes.

N4MWY Rating: 5/5 Jul 25, 2006 10:07 Send this review to a friend
Signman did a fine job on my badge.  Time owned: months
He prepared my ARRL life member badge and did a fine job. It was reasonably priced. He got the work done promptly. I am happy with his work and pricing.

n4mwy

KB3I Rating: 5/5 Dec 31, 2005 06:23 Send this review to a friend
Nice badge  Time owned: months
Couldn't be more pleased.

After I placed my order for the badge, Rick suggested that I change the font for my call (KB3I) to a font that would add serifs to the 'I' and avoid confusion with the numeral '1'. That's what I call attention to detail!

Excellent service and communication; highly recommended!
Ira

KD5ROC Rating: 5/5 Sep 11, 2005 22:55 Send this review to a friend
Top Notch Service!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a single rubber stamp from Rick. I experienced fast order confirmation, prompt email correspondence and extremely fast shipping. Oh ya... the rubber stamp itself...great product. Would definitely deal with him again.