Reviews Categories | SWR & Wattmeters & Dummy Loads | Hansen FS-910H SWR/PEP readig Wattmeter Help

Reviews Summary for Hansen FS-910H SWR/PEP readig Wattmeter
Hansen FS-910H SWR/PEP readig Wattmeter Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $??
Description: Single needle, mains powered, 'active' SWR,AVG & true PEP reading wattmeter. Three ranges: 20w,200w,2000w. Manufactured sometime in the 1980's
More info: http://None found

You can write your own review of the Hansen FS-910H SWR/PEP readig Wattmeter.

G0LUH Rating: 5/5 Nov 20, 2014 13:20 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
Hi
I have the Hansen FS-710H. 1.8 TO 60MHZ. 20WATTS TO 2KW, I brought this a rally many years ago cheap, excellent product. Doug G0LUH

G0EXD Rating: 5/5 May 25, 2014 12:42 Send this review to a friend
Very good!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have the FS-50HP. It is really well built and very easy to use. Really useful to be able to measure PEP output. Don't see them advertised even second hand. That is not surprising, it is a certain keeper.

G4WKH Rating: 5/5 Aug 17, 2007 03:51 Send this review to a friend
Non better  Time owned: more than 12 months
My Hansen is a FS-50HP swr & interval power meter,1.8-60MHZ. I bought mine new in 1981 from a firm in Southhampton,England, for the then expensive price of around 150.00. But the construction is of the best quality, and the performance leaves nothing to be desired. I still have the instruction manual and circuit diagram and if anyone requires a copy then contact me. It is one of two articles I will not part with,(the other being an FC102 atu).If you come across one of these meters, grab it.

G4MJA Rating: 5/5 Dec 18, 2005 14:56 Send this review to a friend
Brilliant!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I first had one of these meters around '81/'82 & was impressed with it then. A lot of water (& a lot of equipment & meters!!) have gone under the bridge since then & it's one of the very few items I wished I had never parted with - a short time ago I was lucky enough to buy another in excellent condition - this one is going nowhere. Its a well built, highly accurate piece of equipment. The claimed accuracy is +/- 10%, my example reads within 5w checked against lab calibrated test gear.The display meter is large, almost 4" wide x 2" high, so no peering to see the scale.The SWR functtion is automatic, no forward scale to set.It is ,without a doubt, the most accurate meter I have owned & is a real joy in operation. If your ever have the chance to own one, buy it, you will not regret it. Despite extensive searches on the web & elsewhere I can find nothing relating to the manufacturer of these meters.