Reviews Categories | SWR & Wattmeters & Dummy Loads | Yaesu YS-500 Help

Reviews Summary for Yaesu YS-500
Yaesu YS-500 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $130
Description: The Yaesu YS-500 is a compact, peak-reading SWR/Power meters with measurement accuracy of greater than 10%. Insertion loss is only 0.1 to 0.2 dB on the YS-500. It has a 50 ohm input and output impedances.

You can write your own review of the Yaesu YS-500.

NL7FK Rating: 5/5 Oct 22, 2006 19:08 Send this review to a friend
Supurb little meter  Time owned: more than 12 months
Yaesu hit the mark with this little meter for VHF and UHF. I have had my meter in line for over a year now and that is where it is going to stay.
I use the meter for FM and SSB and it is right on the money. I compared the meter to my Coxial Dynamics meter and there is not a watt worth of difference between the two. The meter is not back lit but I can live with that.
I hated to see Yaesu get out of the meter market because it is hard to find a better meter in todays market for this kind of money. If you see one at a hamfest or on line do not hesitate to jump on it. You will be glad you did.

KC9ANQ Rating: 5/5 Dec 20, 2005 21:22 Send this review to a friend
VERY HAPPY  Time owned: more than 12 months
Been using the YS-500 for over a year and it is working great. easy to use, wish it lit up though.