Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | Tennadyne T-14 Help

Reviews Summary for Tennadyne T-14
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $3,895
Description: Tennadyne T-14 14-30MHZ
More info: HTTP://WWW.TENNADYNE.COM

You can write your own review of the Tennadyne T-14.

W5RG Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2005 17:11 Send this review to a friend
WELL BUILT  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have always built my own Yagi's for almost 50 years now but wanted to try a long boom log and Tennadyne is the best for log periodic's.I was glad Roger had came out with some new models but still not what I wanted,so I call Roger and told him what I wanted to do and he was more than happy to work up a model for me.
Over the next year[I was in no hurry]we kept in contact and he made me a nice 14 element on a 42ft boom for 14-30 mhz. Roger is great to work with and will do what it takes to make you happy.
I have not moved yet so I don't have the antenna up yet,but I have taken it out of the box and the quality and workmanship that is in this antenna is outstanding.I plan to order two more of these after I get moved.
We are moving to Florida and I wanted a antenna with no moving parts and one feedline plus I have a little more extra gain with a longer boom. I know it is hard to get extra gain out of log periodic and I sure it will not beat my mono banders,but I have a antenna for all bands 14-30 with one feedline and very well built.
Thanks Roger for all your help!! I'll send my order for two more after I move..30 meter would also be nice...Bob W5RG