Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | L-com Help

Reviews Summary for L-com
L-com Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Source for cable assemblies, connectors, adapters, couplers, and active equipment,
More info: http://www.l-com.com

You can write your own review of the L-com.

K1NPT Rating: 5/5 Dec 29, 2005 12:12 Send this review to a friend
First Rate !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was in need of long RG-174 cables with connectors and various BNC adapters. I placed my order with L-com on Dec 27th and received the items in two days.

Their website was a breeze to navigate. Tech data was located with each product, product wizards allowed me to home right in on the right connector adapters, and stock status info was online. Order placement was a snap. An order confirmation email arrived soon after explaining how to check on order status. The next morning I received a second email saying the order had been shipped and included UPS tracking information.

Within 30 minutes after UPS delivered the parcel, the phone rang and it was a friendly, apparently telepathic L-com customer service rep asking me if I had received the package and whether everything was satisfactory. Clearly they are a customer focused firm.

Broad inventory, good pricing, excellent in-stock performance; friendly, helpful personnel; & fast delivery.