Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | Precision Collins Services Help

Reviews Summary for Precision Collins Services
Reviews: 13 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $65 Per Hour
Description: Repair and alignment of Collins Radio tube-type equipment.

You can write your own review of the Precision Collins Services.

CHRISGM Rating: 5/5 Jul 26, 2008 17:51 Send this review to a friend
The radio fixit man.  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Steve is a great all purpose fixit man for tube gear. He has done work on six or seven pieces of collins gear, as well as rebuilding a drake power supply, and bring back to life a hard to find Drake TR4-CW-RIT. He is now doing this full-time, and has a backlog.
I'll be sending him some more gear in a couple of months, seems everything I buy on EPAY needs help! If you are out West he is the MAN!

CHRISGM Rating: 5/5 Nov 20, 2007 16:24 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Steve is friendly, helpful, and above all knows what he is doing. He made my KWM-2, and 75S-3B sing again. He now has a couple of my 32S-3's and another 75S-3B. Be patient, good service takes a while.

KD2ZO Rating: 5/5 Mar 8, 2006 18:12 Send this review to a friend
Very satisfied!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Mr. Berman was helpful, professional, and courteous. From advice on packing up the equipment for initial shipping to sending me a tube for my power supply gratis, he made the whole process clear and efficient. He kept me well appraised of what the condition of the rig was, what was needed to repair it, and what the costs were.

I recommend his services without qualification.