Reviews Categories | Speakers for communications use | Altec Lansing BX2/120i P.C. speakers Help

Reviews Summary for Altec Lansing BX2/120i P.C. speakers
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 4.7/5 MSRP: $15
Description: Self powered stereo P.C. speakers

You can write your own review of the Altec Lansing BX2/120i P.C. speakers.

W6PSA Rating: 5/5 Jan 10, 2008 09:17 Send this review to a friend
Good and cheap  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the only speaker that I could find that did Not have RF feedback. For $20 you can't beat it.
KE5OKQ Rating: 4/5 Aug 6, 2007 12:31 Send this review to a friend
Good Cheap speakers  Time owned: 0 to 3 months

The receive was so bad on my new Icom-718 I was thinking of selling it. I bought the Altec Lansings and improvement was dramatic! Solid amplification without distortion and a pretty good tone adjustment. I did get some RFI feedback on TXmit but a couple of ferrite beads took care of that. For $18 USD a good solution for a bad internal speaker.
WB9NIG Rating: 5/5 Jan 8, 2006 13:20 Send this review to a friend
Bargain comm speaker  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bought these at walmart for $14. They are self powered so I used 1/8 to 1/4" (stereo) adapter and plug into headphone jack. Sound quality is surprisingly good for SSB or CW. Better than internal speaker of my TS570 (which is quite good) and WAY better than Radio Shack extension comm speaker ($20). Makes vocals come through with very good articulation; more pleasent to listen to and easier to copy.