Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Directional (Yagi, quad, etc.) | Directive Systems DSFO144-12 Help

Reviews Summary for Directive Systems DSFO144-12
Directive Systems DSFO144-12 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $164.00
Description: 2 meter yagi design by K1FO
More info: http://www.directivesystems.com/

You can write your own review of the Directive Systems DSFO144-12.

K3SZY Rating: 5/5 Sep 1, 2009 05:51 Send this review to a friend
Well made, Dave at Directive Systems is great to work with.  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have had this and a DSFO432-25 for two years. They are great performers and are made very well. Matching on the driven element is the best. No problems like with some other brands. Use mine for weak signal DXing, MS and WSJT. I will soon purchase more for an EME system. Fantastic job on your antennas Dave.

K3GM Rating: 5/5 Jan 10, 2006 04:58 Send this review to a friend
Rugged, excellent performance  Time owned: more than 12 months
I purchased this stout, well fabricated antenna nearly 7 years ago. I assembled it and operated remotely for the 2000 January Sweepstakes. Assembly was a breeze, and I found all of the components to be sturdy, and built from quality materials. Stainless hardware was used throughout. Following the contest, I moved it to my house where it hung from a fence for months. Then it traveled assembled in a moving van 250 miles to a new home, then sat under my deck for another 4 years until it finally went up on my tower last year. The yagi's modified T match is easy to adjust, and results in a near perfect match. The guys at Directive Systems are friendly, and happy to answer any questions. If you call, many times you will speak directly to the owner, K1WHS who understands what he builds.