Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSLPRINTER.COM Help

Reviews Summary for QSLPRINTER.COM
QSLPRINTER.COM Reviews: 14 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$19.95USD for 500 cards
Description: # Full-colored photo-quality printing for obverse side, gray-scaled for reverse side
# 250g/qm high-quality paper
# Gloss lamina surface for color side.
# Pile surface for opposite side, quickly dry of ink and prevent fading.
# Top class Heidelberg printer applied. Professional overprinting, sharp contrast and accurate color rendition.
More info: http://www.qslprinter.com

You can write your own review of the QSLPRINTER.COM.

N5TW Rating: 5/5 Sep 15, 2012 18:39 Send this review to a friend
Great quality great price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My thanks to NA6M for recommending this great service. I ended up with 500 color photo cards for our Williamson County ARC N5TT call delivered for just under $50. The printing and shipping can take a little time but worth the wait. Great service and great product.

Tom N5TW

WS4E Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2010 09:35 Send this review to a friend
Great deal...especially if you have your own design.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
QSLPRINTER.COM is a great deal. Especially if you have your own design. I had a design I had worked on a build myself and I had been using to print cards at home for a while.

Having very nice full color glossy cards made using QSLPRINTER.COM was as simple as uploading the images for the front and back of the card.

A couple of notes:
1) They are printed in China I believe, so the wait is about 2 weeks from the date you are notified they have been printed.

2) Apparently, the printer waits for orders to come in and batches them up and does just a couple of runs each month. So that can add between 1-15 days or so extra time to the process. This is simply due to the printer having more business than just the QSL cards which take special paper sizes and special cutting and trimming so I can understand.

3) Its nice that you can order 500 cards. Most places only allow 1000 and are much more than twice the cost.

4) The quality of the cards is very good. I did find a handful of cards with the gloss coating messed up but those were just a handful inside of 500.

All in all probably the best deal going for full color glossy QSL cards that I could find.

W6NFL Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2009 16:21 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality and Low Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I couldn't believe how good the quality was when i received my cards from QSLPrinter.com. I got 500 full color cards for around $48 shipped. Really easy website to work from. You upload the pic you want for color side and then select from several designed layouts for confirmation side. I don't think you can find a better quality made QSL card at these prices.

NA6M Rating: 5/5 Jan 20, 2009 14:13 Send this review to a friend
Very Nice Cards, China Post Is Slow  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered 1000 cards for my C6AMS operation back in October. Jason indicated he mailed them via China Post on 5 November, 2008. They arrived today, 20 January 2009.

The cards are absolutely gorgeous and Jason did exactly what he said he would do.

Please be cautious with China Post. The delivery schedule is VERY slow. Mine took around 70 days.

VK2VEL Rating: 5/5 May 4, 2008 03:37 Send this review to a friend
Great QSLs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent quality QSL cards, printed to customer's design and specifications. What I ordered was exactly what I received. Excellent value, great price. Very good communication and great to deal with.

W7IAN Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2008 18:36 Send this review to a friend
W7IAN  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Cards arrived fast, Good card stock. Reasoable price for 500 photo qsls,you would have to pay more for 500 plain jane qsls printed in the States.

CE3SNA Rating: 5/5 Dec 25, 2007 09:12 Send this review to a friend
Superb quality and the best pricing  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was really amazed at the quality of the cards made by QSLPrinter.com! It is always nice to get what you see (and design) on screen.

The basic pricing is based on terrestrial/sea mail, so if you are in a hurry go for the air/courier options. In any case, Jason will tell you the estimated date of arrival so once again there are no surprises in the service provided.

VR2XMQ Rating: 5/5 Jul 28, 2007 22:22 Send this review to a friend
Good, Fast Service & Great Price.  Time owned: more than 12 months
Very quick and fast turn around time, price is hard to beat for the quality and quantity provided at these prices.

VR2XMT Rating: 5/5 May 10, 2006 01:14 Send this review to a friend
Quality Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am very happy with the quality, price, and communication with my 3rd purchase of QSL cards from QSLPRINTER.com.

The cards are printed to a very high standard. Jason is also an excellent chap to deal with and is very helpful and prompt in his replies.

I will come back for more.

MATUCK Rating: 5/5 Apr 24, 2006 20:41 Send this review to a friend
Great communication.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently became a ham and shopped around for QSL Cards. These cards are great, and best of all you get a great price. My cards arrived in about a months time. Upon recieving my cards a few were damaged, but there was already extra cards in the box.
About the damaged cards: These cards were damaged due to international shipping. I contact qslprinter.com since I was there first american customer. I gave advice on something they may want to do to prevent in future(thicker box, fragile sticker, and a disclaimer on website about customs) All in all a very good experience and would do business with them again.