Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Mobile & Accessories | MFJ-907 variable mobile torrid Z matching transformer Help

Reviews Summary for MFJ-907 variable mobile torrid Z matching transformer
MFJ-907 variable mobile torrid Z matching transformer Reviews: 4 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $$59.95
Description: Allows you to match the HF mobile antenna to less then 50 ohms antenna base Z

I get a flat 1:1 SWR on all HF bands when selecting the proper Z torrid tap

More info: http://www.mfjenterprises.com/products.php?prodid=MFJ-907

You can write your own review of the MFJ-907 variable mobile torrid Z matching transformer.

G3UEQ Rating: 4/5 Aug 9, 2011 03:51 Send this review to a friend
Wrong way round  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Forgot to say in earlier post, my MFJ-907 had been wired in the box the wrong way round, spent quite a while trying to figure out why my 160m whip on an analyser showed base impedance of around 26 ohms, connecting the 907 made it worse, so I reversed it and bingo, perfect matches!
Andy G3UEQ

W5YPK Rating: 5/5 Sep 16, 2009 02:48 Send this review to a friend
JUST WHAT I NEEDED  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I COULDNT GET MY WEBSTER BAND SPANNER BELOW 1.5:1 WITHOUT THE 907, I HAD EVEN TRIED TUNING THE COAX BY USING VARIOUS LENGTHS. THE 907 MATCHED THE 30 SOME OHMS OF THE ANTENNA TO THE 50 OHM COAX JUST LIKE IT SHOULD,1:1. THE UNIT HAD TO BE USED AT THE ANTENNA AND DIDNT WORK AT THE RADIO END OF THE COAX AS YOU MIGHT EXPECT. THE HAM I GOT IT FROM SAID HE WAS USING IT AT THE RADIO END, I WONDER IF IT DIDNT WORK FOR HIM AND THATS WHY HE SOLD IT. NOW THAT THE MOBILE SWR ISSUE IS RESOLVED I CAN PURSUE AN ALS-500M. THE 907 WILL HANDLE A KW. 73 KEITH W5YPK

N4MGR Rating: 5/5 Feb 5, 2007 09:28 Send this review to a friend
Great results  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am using the MFJ-907 with a Hustler RM-20 Standard resonator and DX Engineering Hotrodz capacity hat on 2 of DX's 24" masts for 40 meters. The SWR is 1.5:1 or less from 7200KHz to 7300KHz. Thx MFJ for another great product.

NE7X Rating: 5/5 Jan 24, 2006 21:03 Send this review to a friend
Flat 1:1 on all HF bands  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
When using the MFJ-907 I get a flat 1:1 SWR on all HF bands into my HF mobile antenna. Outstanding item and worth every penny. Visit my web site for full pictures.

73s and happy HF mobiling