Reviews Categories | Batteries & Chargers for amateur radios. | BULLDOG BATTERIES Help

Reviews Summary for BULLDOG BATTERIES
Reviews: 5 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Batteries for just about everything. Ability to rebuild your old battery packs with higher capacity cells.
More info: http://www.bulldogbattery.com/home.html

You can write your own review of the BULLDOG BATTERIES.

NO8J Rating: 5/5 Nov 12, 2007 18:08 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service and Great People!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had a piece of equipment that was made in the UK and imported into the US by a company on the West Coast. It had an internal NiCd battery pack that lost it's capacity over time. The flat rate charge to have it replaced was $150, plus one month turn around time. It needed shipped back to the West Coast, to the UK, back to the West Coast and finally back to me. I hand carried the custom battery pack pack into Bulldog to see what they could do with it. They rebuilt it while I waited, replacing the NiCd cells with higher capacity NiMH cells. They charged me a fraction of what I would have paid to the manufacturer with no waiting time. Great people - highly recommended.

W1ZR Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2007 11:35 Send this review to a friend
Great service and value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I communicated with Bulldog following a look at the reviews here. I had a drill/driver with an orphaned battery pack and they rebuilt it in a few days for $22 including postage. It has higher capacity then when new and seems to be great. I think it would have cost as much if I had purchased the cells separately and tried to solder them together.

I found that they also replace cells in items with internal batteries, such as my shaver. It went to them today!

W0FEN Rating: 5/5 Oct 29, 2006 06:42 Send this review to a friend
Good product  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have had two battery pack rebuilt by these folks. They come back with higher capacity than the originals for about half the price of a manufacturers original battery pack. They do good work. I will go back for rebuilding when the original manufacturers packs die.

N8AUC Rating: 5/5 Sep 8, 2006 20:48 Send this review to a friend
Highly Recommended  Time owned: more than 12 months
Richard Price and the guys at Bulldog Battery are simply first rate. Great products, competitive prices, and unmatched customer service. Their product knowledge is stunning. These guys know their stuff, and they take excellent care of their customers.

They'll rebuild battery packs that are dead by "re-coreing" them. Basically replacing all the cells in the pack with new ones. I had them put high capacity NiMH cells in some HTX-202 battery packs. Now that HT is like a kid with an all-day sucker.

They also do this for cordless power tools as well. They've put new batteries in my cordless screwdriver, and my Wahl Iso-Tip soldering iron.

They're a first class outfit to deal with. You can't go wrong with these guys.

N3GTO Rating: 5/5 Feb 22, 2006 15:07 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Customer Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had my PB-39 for my Kenwood TH-G71A rebuilt with 1000 mAh NiMH cells. Extremely fast turnaround (less than a week). Customer service can not be surpassed by ANYONE.