Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | FTB2800 Help

Reviews Summary for FTB2800
FTB2800 Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $18.50
Description: FTB2800 provides memory management for the Yaesu FT-2800M 2m mobile transceiver
More info: http://www.g4hfq.co.uk/ftb2800.htm

You can write your own review of the FTB2800.

AE5J Rating: 5/5 Jan 19, 2013 07:37 Send this review to a friend
Great, easy to use software  Time owned: more than 12 months
I use FTB2800 to clone frequency lists between my several other Yaesu radios. G4HFQ has simplified that process and made it foolproof. Easy to use and offers a simple menu to get the rig in data send or receive mode.

I had some trouble using a list for a VX6 in the FT2800, but discovered it wasn't the software, but me. I removed all the UHF frequencies, but forgot the 6m, odd aircraft stuff, and a few FM broadcast ones. The 2800 doesn't like them. Imagine that! G4HFQ's FTB2800 reminded me of that and the errors were easily corrected.

I highly recommend anything with the G4HFQ label. First class programs and even better personal service.

W5CYF Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2009 18:43 Send this review to a friend
It works...every time  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I used “Brand X” (RT system ADMS-2J) for about two months and had nothing but trouble with that program working. I finally gave up and tried this FTB2800 software.

WOW…. What a difference!!! The FTB2800 software actually works; first time, every time.

I highly recommend the FTB2800 software from G4HFQ, it works all the time, first time. Can’t go wrong here.

KD7I Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2007 17:14 Send this review to a friend
5.0 What can I say more!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After a few weeks of frustration topping 10 on the Richter scale in dealing with RT Systems and their joke of a piece of software I went looking for something better to manage the memories and configuration of my FT2800. Reviews of other "FTB" products showed high levels of satisfaction. Trusting this site, I made the purchase. Simply said, the software works! It works as specified, it works without bugs, it is intuitive, guides you through every keystroke on the radio to read and write to the radio, it works period. In less than fifteen minutes I installed the software, read all the memories from the FT2800 made some changes and updated the radio. I also bought their FTB8800 and FTBasicMMO. They all work perfectly!!