Reviews Categories | Antenna parts, accessories, incl. baluns, hardware, etc. | Array Solutions Line Isolator Help

Reviews Summary for Array Solutions Line Isolator
Array Solutions Line Isolator Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $92.00
Description: 50 ohm line Isolators
Feedline is decoupled from vertical radial system
Rejects feedline radiation into sensitive areas of the radio room
Perfect for raised radial systems to prevent feedline from coupling to the radials
Reduces possible TVI and RFI
More info: http://www.arraysolutions.com/Products/baluns.htm#Isolator

You can write your own review of the Array Solutions Line Isolator.

VE7YSC Rating: 5/5 Jun 23, 2006 04:27 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT PRODUCT  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed a product to reduce RF in my shack and prevent my vertical antenna feedline from coupling to my raised radials.
I started my search on e.Ham .net and viewed the feedback on companies receiving high marks. I decided to contact Array Solutions and spoke with Jay, who recommended the 50 Ohm RFI Line Isolator. ( 50 unbalanced to 50 unbalanced Current Isolator )
The product is excellent and does eliminate coaxial cable RF pickup. The product is rated at VSWR 1:1 with Teflon SO239 on either side of the NEMA 4X4 Sealed box.I have not tried other products of this type. When a quality product is purchased and performs as described there is no inferior product in the shack for comparison.
I highly recommend the product and the customer service provided by Jay at Array Solutions is exceptional.