Reviews Categories | Books/Manuals/Videos/PodCasts on ham radio | ARRL Log book Help

Reviews Summary for ARRL Log book
ARRL Log book Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$5.00
Description: A paper logging device to record your QSOs and ham accomplishments in
More info: http://www.arrl.org

You can write your own review of the ARRL Log book.

W4ABW Rating: 5/5 Jul 26, 2007 10:35 Send this review to a friend
Paper is forever  Time owned: more than 12 months
I will always keep a paper log for a back-up. My Prolog is FB and LoTW is FB and my paper log is FB too. Last year an opportunity for me popped up to have old paper logs transcribed by hand to LoTW. Without the paper logs this upload of old data might not have ocurred. I usually use whatever paper logs are free. I am using the free blue Yaesu logs now but I still have the ARRL log books as well. ALWAYS WILL.

W6EOD Rating: 5/5 Jul 26, 2007 03:07 Send this review to a friend
Ole Reliable  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Computers are great, but they break. In addition to logging my QSO's on the computer I also keep track via paper. The log book is simple enough and made out of quality paper. Keep at least one around the house.

NE0P Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2006 07:20 Send this review to a friend
The original and dependable  Time owned: more than 12 months
Yes I still do paper logging by hand, except for contests. Makes a nice diary also, I can write in equipment changes, personal accomplishments, etc, and I don't have to worry about the hard drive crashing.

This is the logbook I usually get, unless someone is giving away other types for free at a hamfest. I am on logbook #13 now, and 9 or 10 of them are the ARRL logbooks. It also has a nice grid square map, WAS map, and other useful information in the back of the book.

Nice glossy cover and spiral binding also. If you are also into paper logging, check this out.