Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | RoMac Sound Card Management - Version 1.4 Help

Reviews Summary for RoMac Sound Card Management - Version 1.4
RoMac Sound Card Management - Version 1.4 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Free
Description: RoMac Sound Card Management allows you you set up each of your programs that use a sound with its own individual levels for a sound card, and then launch the program. When you quit the selected program, the RoMac Sound Card Management utility will return all the sound card levels back to normal.

More info: http://www.romacsoftware.com/default.asp

You can write your own review of the RoMac Sound Card Management - Version 1.4.

WA9MNF Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2013 19:05 Send this review to a friend
Great support/program  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently downloaded the program from the RoMac site. I ran into a problem when I tried to install it. To make a long story short, Roger responded very quickly to my email and I called him later that morning. He found the problem in the installer. I downloaded the program with the new installer and it worked fine. It sure is nice to see this type of support.

AD1Y Rating: 5/5 Mar 4, 2006 12:44 Send this review to a friend
Fine product, excellent service.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I saw the paragraph on p. 83 of the March 2006 QST about "Excellent Sound Card Utility" and downloaded Roger's Sound Card Manager. It worked fine at allowing me to keep separate soundcard settings for MixW, MMSSTV and HamPal.

I had one question about launching HamPal via SCM and in less than a couple of hours Roger e-mailed an updated version correcting the problem. In addition, he phoned me to make sure it was working properly.

All this customer service for a program Roger offers free of charge. If I were in the market for a software equalizer or any of the other products Roger offers on his website, I would not hesitate.

My sincere thanks to Roger, KF8OY, for a fine and useful product and especially for his outstanding customer support.