Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Precision Engraving Help

Reviews Summary for Precision Engraving
Precision Engraving Reviews: 8 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $5 - 6
Description: A variety of callsign badge styles along with other engraved products.
More info: http://www.precngraving.com/index.php/action/category/id/18/

You can write your own review of the Precision Engraving.

AG6QR Rating: 5/5 Mar 19, 2014 13:14 Send this review to a friend
Good quality, good service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I ordered a plastic badge, blue with white lettering. It was delivered promptly. Now, going on a year later, it is still like new, and I expect it to last many years to come. I can't find fault with any aspect of it.

WB9SFM Rating: 5/5 Jun 2, 2011 18:25 Send this review to a friend
Great Work  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent Quality wood badge, love it!

K7EE Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2011 08:22 Send this review to a friend
Impressive  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered on Sunday, received on Wednesday the same week. Brushed bronze name tag looks outstanding. Tnx Mike & Debbie.

KJ4UZL Rating: 5/5 Nov 3, 2010 13:27 Send this review to a friend
good business  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I gave them a 2/5 last review, He read it and shipped me a new one months later. Said they no longer ship in the thin envelopes due to issues like mine. My e-mail might have hit his spam folder before. I will buy from again and recommend to others.

KJ4UZL Rating: 2/5 Jul 27, 2010 07:33 Send this review to a friend
If only ordering one don't get the brushed brass  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've ordered from them twice. The t-shirt is nice. Good quality, seems to be holding up well. The second order was badges. I ordered 3 - 2 brushed brass and 1 plastic. I really liked the appearance of the brass, but mine had a typo in my name spelling. He sent out a new one very promptly, but it was in a flimsoplast padded envelope and was bent in the mail. I e-mailed him and never got a reply. If you are only ordering one badge I'd definitely not get the metal if he's not responsible for getting it to you in good shape.

W1EBM Rating: 5/5 Aug 15, 2008 11:43 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful badge  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received it in just 5 days. Very nicely done; quality work.

K8ELR Rating: 5/5 May 16, 2007 15:11 Send this review to a friend
Great product Fast ship  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Very fast and nice workmanship. You will be very happy with anything you get from these people. I was impressed by the badges that I had made. They accomodated my slight changes from their standard design with no extra cost and did a nice job. The shipment arrived before they could have possibly received my payment.

Try them you'll like it.

KB1LYL Rating: 5/5 Mar 15, 2006 20:13 Send this review to a friend
Wide variety of badges and super service.  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I've purchased several badges and other items from Precision Engraving over the last couple of years and everything has been top quality. They sell via their website listed above or via an EBay store at http://stores.ebay.com/Precision-Engraving

The prices are reasonable and they have always shipped within a day or two of ordering. The new line of laser-engraved aluminum call sign badges are awesome. I ordered two including one with my state outline. They even added a star in the outline corresponding to my QTH. This was an unexpected extra.

The badges stand up to a decent amount of abuse and there are dozens of color and other options to choose from. I highly recommend them. By the way -- look for the latest products in their EBay store. It seems to be a step ahead of their website as far as new products go.