Reviews Categories | Filters, RF: bandpass, lowpass, highpass, RFI/EMI, etc.. | International Radio (Inrad) IF Filters Help

Reviews Summary for International Radio (Inrad) IF Filters
International Radio (Inrad) IF Filters Reviews: 75 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $115-155
Description: Filters
More info: http://www.inrad.net/

You can write your own review of the International Radio (Inrad) IF Filters.

LU7BSE Rating: 5/5 Sep 18, 2012 05:56 Send this review to a friend
INRAD # 726 - FT-857D  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Gran diferencia, Inrad # 726 2,9Hz, Se podría decir que la calidad de la radio cambia, es otro equipo. Tanto en RX como en TX, calidad de audio en Transmisión es excelente.

Yo lo recomiendo!

WU0R Rating: 4/5 Jun 25, 2012 15:12 Send this review to a friend
INRAD #701-A  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Reason I cannot give this filter a 5, rcvd it, popped it in and nada. Didn't work. Not sure what happened but it was dead upon receipt. Confirmed it with another same radio model. Nada. Contacted INRAD and to their credit, I had it like 2 days later. That one worked. Noted on the box it was stamped; MADE IN JAPAN.

Thought these were stateside manufacturers. Oh well, radio is playing fine now but no fun to have to disassemble a radio multiple times to try and determine whether it is a good or bad radio problem. Otherwise, a 5.

MW0ATI Rating: 5/5 Mar 3, 2012 09:46 Send this review to a friend
TS2000 Inrad Filter 92  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hi,
In my last review I said I had emailed Inrad and they never got back to me, turns out the email address was incorrect so they never got my email, sorry for the confusion.

A great product that turns the very noisy TS2000 receiver into a pleasure to use

VE3OZ Rating: 5/5 Nov 11, 2011 12:57 Send this review to a friend
An excellent addition to any receiver....  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have installed Inrad products in many of my radios (full bank in the K3, R5000 receiver, FT-817, etc) and have always had excellent results. The support from the staff of Inrad has always been great - very helpful and willing to go the extra mile.

K1FPV Rating: 5/5 Nov 5, 2010 13:58 Send this review to a friend
Big Difference w/filter  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just installed the INRAD #92 filter in my TS-2000. What a difference it made. I initially set up my signal generator and took signal measurements in the IF to see how it performed.

After installing the filter, I only noticed a 1 dBm difference in level which is OK. The big thing I noticed with an antenna attached is that the background wide-band noise level was reduced substantially. It makes for pleasurable copy of CW and SSB signals with the TS-2000.

I highly recommend it!

VE3TQT Rating: 5/5 Mar 22, 2010 16:06 Send this review to a friend
#720 2000 Hz for FT-897D  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Hello

I spent 6 months researching and found the reports on the Yaesu 2300 filter, most said no difference between the stock. A reports on the INRAD #720 are BANG ON. I live in an apartment in Toronto, constant 9+ db of noise and this helps cut out some of the junk allowing me to work weaker stations.

KE7HOP Rating: 5/5 Feb 13, 2010 21:44 Send this review to a friend
It works and it works well  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I operate mainly mobile and installed the 2 KHz Filter in my Yaesu FT857D. It works mighty fine on both TX and RX once the menus are setup where you want them and on the air Radio check always helps to, This was well worth the $$$.
I'm very satisfied with this filter.
Buy one!
73s

W4DSN Rating: 4/5 Jan 5, 2010 14:50 Send this review to a friend
Inrad good addition  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I added a 2.3 Khz filter to my FT-897D. I did not know what to expect, but I am very pleased with the results. Even though the Yaesu crystal filter and DSP have the same bandwidth, the sharp skirts of the Inrad make the audio "pop" and make signals much more readable.

KC7OV Rating: 5/5 Dec 1, 2009 14:18 Send this review to a friend
Very nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Put in the #726 2.9khz in a FT-897D and what a nice difference,not just on the receive but transmit also.

K4ZNC Rating: 5/5 Dec 1, 2009 13:34 Send this review to a friend
Nice improvement  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just installed the 500 Hz filter from INRAD in my FT 101ZD. CW is now much better now that the adjacent noise and close stations are eliminated. I use the ZD on 40 M CW with a J44 straight key, and the filter makes a huge difference.

John K4ZNC