Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Key Covers by Ernesto Rodrguez Help

Reviews Summary for Key Covers by Ernesto Rodrguez
Key Covers by Ernesto Rodrguez Reviews: 3 Average rating: 3.0/5 MSRP: $$15.00 to $30.00
Description: Plexiglass dust covers for your key/paddle
More info: http://www.cwkeysdustcovers.com/cover%20picture.htm

You can write your own review of the Key Covers by Ernesto Rodrguez.

K2MK Rating: 2/5 Nov 2, 2006 11:39 Send this review to a friend
It finally arrived....but  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Well to my surprise, after 4 and a half months the cover for the Bencher finally arrived today. Functionally, it does fit and it does protect the paddle but the workmanship is poor. Sharp edges and sloppy glued joints.

W5PEH Rating: 2/5 Oct 29, 2006 18:52 Send this review to a friend
Not TO Happy  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I went through a very long experience trying to get a custom cover for my Begali Simplex. It took 2 or 3 months and I received a very nice Base but the cover had dirt showing all over the place where it was glued together....I am gonna have to make my own dust cover now after spending 20 plus bucks for a Base. I finally gave up on emailing Ernesto. All I get are empty promises. After many months now I have not heard from Ernesto. Very stressful and difficult little episode. Do not recommend.

N1IV Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2006 19:12 Send this review to a friend
Great protection  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After spending a significant amount of money on my Begali, I wanted to keep it clean. Ernesto makes covers for all popular keys and paddles. He does quality work and the fit was perfect. Check his web site for options and pricing!