Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | N4ATS Radio & Amplifier Repair Help

Reviews Summary for N4ATS Radio & Amplifier Repair
N4ATS Radio & Amplifier Repair Reviews: 137 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $65.00 per hour/ rated
Description: Radio and amplifier repair. Specializing in Yaesu FL-7000 Amplifier Repair and/or Modifications
More info: http://n4ats.com/

You can write your own review of the N4ATS Radio & Amplifier Repair.

WA5B Rating: 5/5 Nov 17, 2014 04:34 Send this review to a friend
Great Repair Service on old ICOM 27A  Time owned: more than 12 months
Bill did a great job in repairing my old Icom IC-27A 2-Mtr mobile. Cost was very resonable, turn around time was a matter of days. I would certainly do business with him again.

K5WWR Rating: 5/5 Oct 2, 2014 08:45 Send this review to a friend
Super Service  Time owned: months
Needed a VX7 antenna mount replaced.
Fast turn around, great price.

WW3A Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2014 06:44 Send this review to a friend
Another *very* satisfied customer  Time owned: more than 12 months
Having just moved to Central Florida, I took the opportunity to hand carry my FL-7000 to Bill for repair/updates. As others have stated, Bill is a true gentleman and really knows his way around this amp. Bill provides detailed documentation of the work performed, and a performance data sheet for the specific device. Add to that his very reasonable rates, and it's no wonder he scores all 5's across the board! Highly recommended!

W8SFC Rating: 5/5 Aug 12, 2014 17:01 Send this review to a friend
Expert Repair  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Shipped my FL-7000 amp to Bill, had it back in almost no time! Mine needed some parts and the mods/upgrades done. Do yourself a BIG favor and send your gear to Bill and rest easy!

AJ7G Rating: 5/5 Aug 10, 2014 07:40 Send this review to a friend
WOW, what great service!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Can't say enough about the great service I received from Bill. Repaired my Quadra and now it operates better than ever. And the follow up correspondence was surprising and fantastic. Thanks Bill!

Randy AJ7G

N3ATS Rating: 5/5 Jun 28, 2014 17:21 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Service!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've known Bill Grassa for over 15 years, and in that time he has performed various repairs for me and has taken care of a lot of stuff for me. He has been an Elmer, a friend, and HUGE help to me. Yes, my vanity call sign is a tribute to Bill.

Bill offers top-notch service, excellent prices, and he does it with pride. Bill loves this stuff, and his passion for the hobby shows in his work.

Bill is definitely recommended not only for his superior work on the Yaesu FL-7000, but all amateur gear in general. You can't beat his experience and service!

N3LMB Rating: 5/5 May 24, 2014 18:22 Send this review to a friend
FT-890 problem  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Had a problem with my new (used) FT-890 AT. Sent Bill an email and he had me drop off the rig. (My home QTH nearby) Two days later, rig was ready for pick up. Bill has checked out other radio gear for me recently and is one of the good guys. Highly recommend Bill N4ATS for quality and fast radio work. Thanks again. de Dave N3LMB

KB9QYB Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2014 08:53 Send this review to a friend
yaesu ft-990 repair  Time owned: more than 12 months
sent my yeasu ft-990 for repair transmit problem after talking to bill he told me to ship the radio to him.bill had the ft-990 fixed in no time.i will recommend bill n4ats,anytime for his work done thanks again bill.

9Y4RX Rating: 5/5 Mar 29, 2014 17:27 Send this review to a friend
Great Service experience  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently purchased an FL7000 from a fellow Ham in Florida. I mentioned to him that I was thinking of doing the N4ATS mods on the amplifier. He offered to drop off the FL7000 to Bill for me and I accepted. I contacted Bill and alerted him and he was quite receptive. He emailed me when the amp arrived did the mods and minor repair and shipped it out for me in quick time. Communication was great all the way. I recommend the N4ATS service to others.

KK4JPC Rating: 5/5 Mar 24, 2014 09:41 Send this review to a friend
Excellent quality MARS work on FT-857D  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I got N4ATS's contact details from AES and engaged Bill to do the MARS mod on my Yaesu FT-857D. After looking at the board I knew there was no way I could get this level of detail in soldering. I shipped Bill the transceiver and he was able to perform the work and turn it around back to me in just a couple of days. Price was extremely reasonable and the radio arrived back to me in perfect shape. Testing functionality looks to be perfect so far. I highly recommend Bill (N4ATS).