Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | N4ATS Radio & Amplifier Repair Help

Reviews Summary for N4ATS Radio & Amplifier Repair
N4ATS Radio & Amplifier Repair Reviews: 160 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $65.00 per hour/ rated
Description: Radio and amplifier repair. Specializing in Yaesu FL-7000 Amplifier Repair and/or Modifications
More info: http://n4ats.com/

You can write your own review of the N4ATS Radio & Amplifier Repair.

NJ7Y Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2016 06:21 Send this review to a friend
Repair Alinco DX-SR8  Time owned: more than 12 months
The cw side tone monitor on my Alinco DX-SR8 was too loud for comfort when using headphones. I followed the manual, opened up the radio and noticed that the adjustment potentiometer head appeared stripped. But I tried to adjust it anyway. This resulted in no side tone audio at all. ARGH! I contacted Bill N4ATS and sent the radio to him. He installed an external pot so that I can now adjust the side tone monitor without opening up the radio and set the audio level to a comfortable level both with headphones and a speaker. Bill had the radio a couple of days and returned it ready for action. Great job! I highly recommend his service.

WZ9B Rating: 5/5 Apr 28, 2016 07:26 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
With Bills help I was able to repair my FL7000, Thank you Bill !

KA4ETV Rating: 5/5 Apr 28, 2016 06:07 Send this review to a friend
Great Guy!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I'm kind of an appliance operator doofus. This gentleman replied to a post I made on an AF issue with my Mark V. Gave me advice and steps to check and he was right! So he gets any work I need from here on out. You would be well served to give him you repair business.

K4NMR Rating: 5/5 Apr 15, 2016 13:04 Send this review to a friend
ICOM756 PRO III  Time owned: more than 12 months
Bill was recommended to me by WB2HNP.. Bill did not
dissapoint me but repaired the CIV port and brought the output power back up to the 100watts.. All this for a very reasonable price.. I would recommend Bill and his expetise to any and all.. Thank you Bill for the quick turn around as well.. Well done!! Tom Small/K4NMR

KM4PSE Rating: 5/5 Apr 11, 2016 11:28 Send this review to a friend
rf concepts amp  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
very prompt and professional service. Very impressed with the quality of work.

KA4ZOO Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2016 20:44 Send this review to a friend
Yaesu FT-847 repair  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received a Yaesu FT-847 for my birthday from my brother and within a week, it developed multible problems. I was referred to Bill by AES Orlando, called and was able to hand carry my rig for repair. Great communication over phone and email with detailed description of the repairs. Bill completely cleaned the unit inside and out and repaired all problems. It looked like a new transceiver when I picked it up. I am very grateful for all the great service, fast turnaround and reasonable cost. Recommended to all.

KC8BA Rating: 5/5 Mar 14, 2016 14:14 Send this review to a friend
FT2000 dead rx  Time owned: more than 12 months
Rx went silent on my Yaesu FT2k. Found N4ATS's email (and perfect feedback) on this site. Sent radio to Bill and he found the problem and the cause and repaired radio very quickly at a reasonable cost. I looked at the repair with a magnifying glass and SMD soldering is EXCELLENT.
If anyone has problems I would recommend N4ATS.

WB0MHH Rating: 5/5 Mar 11, 2016 15:31 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
First time Customer - Sent Bill my Ft-2000 that had been damaged by UPS. Bill not only does a great job with minimal turn around time and fair prices, but is also a good communicator!
If you are wondering - wonder no more!
73,Lyle WB0MHH

N5UMJ Rating: 5/5 Feb 7, 2016 04:13 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I would like to thank Bill for his outstanding and professional service. He repaired/modified my FL7000 in no time. I Highly recommend his services. Thank you.

N2ENM Rating: 5/5 Jan 30, 2016 06:51 Send this review to a friend
Great customer service was provided by Bill ( N4ATS )  Time owned: more than 12 months
Recently had issues my FT2000D receiver going dead twice in a two month period. Owned this radio for 4 years and was a late production model with all of the updates from Yeasu.Sent in to Yeasu and waited for over a month for repair. Radio worked for a month and went out again. I decided it was not going back to Yeasu and Bill ( N4ATS ) was recommended by a friend. Sent the radio into Bill and it was promptly fixed and returned in about two weeks. I am also a retired technician but do to poor eye site can not work on the newer equipment. As such I am very particular but how repairs are done and the neatness of them. Bill did an exceptional job ! I am quit impressed. Any repairs I need in the future will go to Bill.