Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | Custom QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for Custom QSL Cards
Custom QSL Cards Reviews: 3 Average rating: 3.3/5 MSRP: $130.00 USD
Description: Description: Make your custom QSL card an instant collectible! Highest quality custom photo QSL cards available. Professionally printed on 4" x 6" heavy (14 pt) cardstock with glossy UV coating on the front and aqueous matte finished back so they're easy to write on. Double sided post card design saves you enough money on postage and envelopes to pay for the cards.

Send your photo or select from our extensive and growing catalog of photos from around the world. Catalog photo cards are 500 for $130.00, original photo cards are 500 for $145.00 or get 1,000 cards for only $25.00 more. Matching glossy QSO cards are available for $65.00. Our cards are proudly made in the USA and ship FAST - 5 business days after you approve the emailed proof. Email us for a free sample card: qslcards@gmail.com
More info: http://www.qslcardsonline.com

You can write your own review of the Custom QSL Cards.

KA3L Rating: 0/5 Nov 21, 2007 07:56 Send this review to a friend
Bad Experience  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Experience started out well - Kay did a nice design from my photo and I proofed it. When the cards arrived the color was way off. She agreed and said she would redo the cards. That was about four months ago. She has ignored all of my email since then. Because I had to prepay and she wouldn't accept a credit card (which I could reverse the charge on), I am out $100+ bucks and have had the cards done elsewhere. My suggestion: don't pay until you receive acceptable cards from her.

NJ2H Rating: 5/5 Oct 9, 2007 12:27 Send this review to a friend
Great cards!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Kay worked with me to use a photo of my backyard and the results were terrific! Great color and good quality card stock. I've always gone with the el-cheapo cards before and was getting a bit embarrassed about it. These are more expensive, but really worth it. They are also known as qslcardsonline.com. Now my own card is the best one in my collection.

W7MHZ Rating: 5/5 Apr 18, 2006 19:26 Send this review to a friend
Best Photo QSL available  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The photo QSL cards are the best I have seen. Kay used my photo that I supplied and designed a super nice card that is second to none. The glossy finish is like a fine photograph and the well designed back side is easy to write on and looks great as well. Kay is very Professional and courteous. NO long delays getting cards here... I got mine even faster than promised. I was so impressed with the overall service... I agreed to let her use my callsign on some samples.