Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | Quantum QT-6A VHF/UHF Dual Band Base Antenna Help

Reviews Summary for Quantum QT-6A VHF/UHF Dual Band Base Antenna
Quantum QT-6A VHF/UHF Dual Band Base Antenna Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $79.95
Description: The QT-6A is a 146/446 mhz. dual band base station antenna from Rayfield Communications, Inc. It covers 144-148 mhz. and 440-450 mhz. The antenna is fiberglass, about 8 feet long, with 6db gain on VHF and 8db gain on UHF. It comes with an SO-239 connector and includes mounting brackets for mounting to pipes from 1.5 to 2 inches in diameter.
More info: http://www.quantumantennas.com

You can write your own review of the Quantum QT-6A VHF/UHF Dual Band Base Antenna.

KB5RUS Rating: 5/5 May 2, 2011 14:16 Send this review to a friend
Update  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had this antenna for 5 years now and it is still doing an excellent job.

KE7IAE Rating: 5/5 Jul 6, 2006 18:18 Send this review to a friend
Great antenna, great price  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I'm a new ham with zero experience. I live in a bowl with a relatively hight ridge completely surrounding me. Given that, I was still able to easly assemble and mount this antenna and can easily access repeaters 20-50 miles away (at 5 watts). As a beginner I've found this to be an excellent first antenna and the ebay vendor I purchased from (W0PM) was not only helpful with the purchase but with information that helped me pass my test as well. I'm totally satisfied with both the antenna and the dealer and would buy this antenna again should I ever need another one.

KB5RUS Rating: 5/5 Apr 24, 2006 18:45 Send this review to a friend
Great Antenna  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This antenna is excellent. It is easy to assemble and mount and is very light. I have it mounted to a directv dish mount on the eve of my house, a storm came through with 50+ winds and it is still there.

I am using it with an HT and really getting out. The recieve is also excellent. I am comunicating QRP up to 200 miles and upto 400 during temp inversions on 0.3-1.0 watt.