Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Rig Coveralls Help

Reviews Summary for Rig Coveralls
Rig Coveralls Reviews: 34 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $15-30
Description: Custom Made equipment dust covers. Coke and Dust Bunnies do not mix well with Amateur Radio Equipment
More info: http://webpages.charter.net/rigcoveralls/

You can write your own review of the Rig Coveralls.

WB4SON Rating: 5/5 May 9, 2011 10:02 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Service & Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I contacted Harry about a cover for a new Icom IC-9100 (same size as the IC-7410). He didn't have one in production yet but was happy to work with me to measure my rig and build a custom cover for it. If fit like a glove when I received it a few days later.

I highly recommend Harry's products, and he is wonderfully easy to work with.

NA3E Rating: 5/5 Apr 30, 2011 16:45 Send this review to a friend
Awesome  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a cover for my Omni VII. Very impressed with the looks and it fits like a glove. Will order again no problem.

KK2DOG Rating: 5/5 Apr 30, 2011 00:41 Send this review to a friend
THREE Thumbs Up !  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is my THIRD order from Rig Coveralls, and I can't say enough about Harry's products. The black vinyl sides and top with the clear vinyl front turns any amp/rig from 'Ghetto to Gorgeous' for a mere thirty-bucks! So get that tacky looking towel or sheet off your gear, and point your browser over to www.rigcoveralls.net and get with the program!

W2NLS Rating: 5/5 Apr 25, 2011 09:10 Send this review to a friend
Great Value!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
These are wonderful covers that show off your radio while still protecting it. The company was excellent to deal with. A-1 support as far as shipping notice. I was actually surprised at the quality of the product when I received it, a thicker and clearer plastic front than I had expected. Perfect fit on my 756 Pro III and PS-125 power supply. If you are in the market to keep your rig free of dust and looking great -- I'd highly recommend these rig coveralls!

W8OWL Rating: 5/5 Oct 29, 2010 03:40 Send this review to a friend
Always the BEST  Time owned: more than 12 months
Every radio that has been on my shack desk over the past few years always had a Dust Cover from Harry. Way back after I had tried the rest, then found Rig Coveralls. His covers do the job and make the radio gear look good even when not being operated. They also make a great gift for any ham friend, which I have also done. Harry has a nice website too, check it out.....73/Bob

KB7ME Rating: 5/5 Jul 9, 2010 13:53 Send this review to a friend
Third Order  Time owned: more than 12 months
Third order. Harry has a great product at a great price. They fit proper, durable, easily removed, you can see the equipment front panel.

VE6NSF Rating: 5/5 Jan 10, 2010 10:51 Send this review to a friend
PRO BUILDER  Time owned: more than 12 months
Bought a few for my TS-520 IC-746PRO Apollo 6 meter amp Heathkit Marauder & Warrior amp and the quality is unsurpased EXCELLENT BUT I need to order more & I WILL as it's the best money spent

KK2DOG Rating: 5/5 Aug 11, 2009 21:40 Send this review to a friend
Excellent !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered one for my Ameritron AL-80B, and another for my Heathkit SB-200 amplifiers.

Harry's products are well made and look GREAT!

Mike KK2DOG
www.hamwave.com

N2DY Rating: 5/5 Jul 6, 2009 18:37 Send this review to a friend
Perfect Fit  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered covers for my Yaesu FTdx-9000D, Icom 756 ProII and Kenwood TS-2000X. They all fit perfectly. A small investment with Harry results in protection for the big investment in the rigs. They are worth every penny.

K8JHR Rating: 5/5 Jun 12, 2009 14:29 Send this review to a friend
FABULOUS  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
VERY NICE COVERS - arrived as promised. The clear face shows the rig, so your station looks cool, but protected from dust in the shack. Like you spend $5000 on your station, and you don't mind spending just a little more to protect it.

Fabulous.