Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Rig Coveralls Help

Reviews Summary for Rig Coveralls
Rig Coveralls Reviews: 34 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $15-30
Description: Custom Made equipment dust covers. Coke and Dust Bunnies do not mix well with Amateur Radio Equipment
More info: http://webpages.charter.net/rigcoveralls/

You can write your own review of the Rig Coveralls.

VK3UCL Rating: 5/5 Jun 9, 2009 22:05 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
These covers are magnificent !!!!! After reading a few reviews of Harry's products I contacted him via email to see if he would make 2 covers for me and ship them to VK land. He answered in the affirmative and they arrived today. They are very well made, lined on the inside and see-through at the front, exactly what i wanted.
Great product mate, you will not regret ordering these fellas.
Ric VK3UCL

AA7E Rating: 5/5 May 29, 2009 18:16 Send this review to a friend
Great product, even better support  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered three covers. They were shipped in a timely fashion but the USPS lost them. With no questions asked, Harry remade them and shipped again in two days. I couldn't ask for better service or a better product.

KB8DFK Rating: 5/5 May 5, 2009 23:06 Send this review to a friend
Keeps the dust off!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a rig coverall for my ICom IC-7000, I received quick service and a great product. This cover is very well made, attractive and keeps the dust of my rig, no more dusting with a paint brush every few days! Very nice stitching and interior of cover, it fits just right. Thanks for a great product!

K4HMK Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2009 10:54 Send this review to a friend
HOW DO YOU TOP PERFECT?  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
ROUND 2 WITH HARRY!!!! Ordered another cover for a 2nd piece of ham gear. As usual the order was filled and sent out in a timely manner. And as before, the product was perfect. Excellent product for the price. "Keep on truckin" Harry.

WD0AFV Rating: 5/5 Jan 24, 2009 09:49 Send this review to a friend
X-cellent Covers  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Harry did a Great Job; all 13 covers fit great, look fantastic.. I like clear face panel;Harry must have worked night and day, very fast production.. He has a winner with these covers.. keep up the great work.

K4HMK Rating: 5/5 Jan 9, 2009 07:14 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a custom cover from RigCoveralls for an HF rig with an external fan on the rear. Order was processed in a timely manner, and sent to me via the U.S.P.S at my request with a delivery confirmation attached. Upon receipt, opened the package, examined the the item carefully for material quality and stitching. Finally placed the cover on the HF rig for fit. Upon final review of this item, I have 2 words for the owner of RigCoveralls, Mr. Hahn...."PERFECT JOB". Good luck with your business venture.

WD0X Rating: 5/5 Jan 6, 2009 09:09 Send this review to a friend
OUTSTANDING QUALITY & FIT !!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Harry made up a covers for my Viking Valiant, Collins 75A-2 and Kenwood TS-530SP. The workmanship and "fit" are excellent. His email communication with me was great. I sent him the EXACT dimensions of each piece of equipment allowing extra room for the front panel knobs. I've used the wool felt style covers in the past but like the clear front panels on these "coveralls" much better. These covers are keepers for sure. I'll definitely order from Harry again.

W8OWL Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2008 10:48 Send this review to a friend
PERFECT  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It's a perfect fit for my IC-7000. Unlike another felt-like cover that I've used in the past, Harry's product does not allow dust to accumulate in the cover itself. (I'm allergic to dust). It also looks nicer with clear plastic front on the rig cover, so the radio protected but not "hidden". And a bonus is the inexpensive price......Thanks Harry.

KB7ME Rating: 5/5 Nov 6, 2008 18:39 Send this review to a friend
Good Product-Fast Service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have two of Harry's covers. One for each of my amps. Great fit and well made. I like the see thru front. Reasonable price.

W3UT Rating: 5/5 Jun 27, 2008 19:53 Send this review to a friend
Great Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a custom dust cover for my new Ameritron amplifier. Although I experienced a slight delay in receiving my order it was well worth the wait. Excellent product and construction. I highly recommend this product and will purchase again in the future. Thanks Harry for a great product.