Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Custom Ham Maps Help

Reviews Summary for Custom Ham Maps
Custom Ham Maps Reviews: 3 Average rating: 4.0/5 MSRP: $$26.95-$59.95 USD
Description: Azimuthal equidistant projection charts, maps or tables custom generated and printed, based on the information you provide. Labeled with your Call Sign.
More info: http://www.customhammaps.com

You can write your own review of the Custom Ham Maps.

WB1FFI Rating: 2/5 Feb 7, 2014 08:03 Send this review to a friend
Printer broken and no plans for getting new one  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently ordered a map and paid with Paypal. Website is active and does not reflect any problems in ordering. After several weeks of no response, I placed 2 calls to the number in the website. After another week, I received a call from the owner who told me that he refunded my paypal money as his printer is no longer working and he has no plans to replace it. So don't even order from this vendor as he can't fill the order and won't change his website to reflect the situation.

K3DTC Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2011 12:03 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT PRODUCT  Time owned: months
I was very pleased with the product it was professionally done and is great looking in the shack, I was very impressed with the owner when he e-mailed me to tell me that he had just undergone knee replacement surgery and there would be a delay in shipping, I thanked him and told him the order stands and ship it when he was feeling better. You can't go wrong with Custom Ham Maps.

KB1JZU Rating: 5/5 May 10, 2006 04:23 Send this review to a friend
Very nice addition to shack  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the smaller World Map due to the limited available wall space in my shack.

Order arrived within a few day and looks great.
I use a computer model to aim my antenna but the combination of this custom map & a standard Ham DX Map definitely gives a DX flavor to the Shack.

Price is very reasonable for a custom product.