Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | N4ATS - Yaesu FL-7000 Band Data Cables Help

Reviews Summary for N4ATS - Yaesu FL-7000 Band Data Cables
N4ATS - Yaesu FL-7000 Band Data Cables Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $38.95 and up
Description: Handmade band data cables made from the best available materials for the Yaesu FL-7000 amplifier. Cables for the FT-1000 series and Kenwood TS-450 thru 950 series. Custom cables available also by request.
More info: http://www.n4ats.com

You can write your own review of the N4ATS - Yaesu FL-7000 Band Data Cables.

AH6OY Rating: 5/5 Aug 23, 2013 14:21 Send this review to a friend
Clean Custom Makings  Time owned: more than 12 months
Tom Wirth can make you pretty what you desire. He isn't limited to just the FL-7000 connection. He has all the pin-outs and know how. I've had 3 cables made by him so far and they are always flawlessly made and clean. If he doesn't have an oddly requested din he will acquire one in short order and have your shipment out quickly which is probably in less than a week like my last order of two different cables.

You can PayPal him or use N4ATS's website with a credit card or PayPal.

W5JAO Rating: 5/5 Jun 30, 2007 07:43 Send this review to a friend
Band Data cable  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
What a great pair of guys, more than helpful, If you have a FL-7000 and need any thing this is the place to go. The products are superb.

K6SBA Rating: 5/5 Jun 2, 2007 14:56 Send this review to a friend
Quality Plus!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased an FL-7000 from Bill Grassa N4ATS and needed a Band Data cable to connect my FT-897D to the amp. There is no stock Yaesu cable that will connect the two, so a custom cable was in order. Bill directed me to his associate Steve N3ATS. In short order I recieved a quality cable from Steve at a very reasonable price; excellent construction and quality components. If you radio has a band data jack for controlling an amp, this is the place to go to get custom quality cable.

73 de K6SBA
David in Santa Barbara CA

W1WYZ Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2006 14:55 Send this review to a friend
Yaesu FT-920 -FL-7000  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hi, I am a new Ham. I acquired my Tech License April 15, 2006. Earned my General License July 29th, 2006. I have enjoy the hobby. Never had any experience with a person (s) like Bill Grassa (N4ATS) and his associate Steve Weiss (N3ATS) (Parts Dept.) ... It is very conforming to know that when you enter a hobby there are still real gentleman left in the world ... one of the finest human beings out there ... I purchase a
used Yaesu FT-7000 in August ... Ran the rig on 75/40 with High SWR ...
Developed VCC voltage to high ... Bill (N4ATS) give instructions & sent up parts to me to repair the Amp ... Also had more problems ... supported me with tech support & more parts ... Amp works fine now ... Steve Weiss (N3ATS) (Parts) assisted me with the CT-11 data cable for the Yaesu FT-920 to the Yaesu FL-7000 ... Steve also supported me with instructions & help ... WOW !!! What a great team ... "Your the man" (Men) ... Both of these men have gone "beyond the call of duty" If any one needs more information, Please feel free to contact me ... 73/Bob W1WYZ ...