Reviews Categories | Antenna parts, accessories, incl. baluns, hardware, etc. | DX-Wire HF chokes Help

Reviews Summary for DX-Wire HF chokes
DX-Wire HF chokes Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Choke balun (or 1:1 coax balun) after W2DU, consisting of 20 toroids on coax cable. The toroids are weatherproofed with a high-quality shrink tubing. Two PL259 plugs are fitted as standard, and a double-female adapter can also be supplied if required. The balun is suitable for outputs in excess of 1kW, depending on the application.
More info: http://www.dx-wire.de/brit/

You can write your own review of the DX-Wire HF chokes.

EA5GVZ Rating: 5/5 Jul 27, 2009 14:50 Send this review to a friend
Top rated quality items.  Time owned: more than 12 months
Just ask Mr. Bogner. Explain what you pretend to do and follow his advice. As I experienced it before, success is assured.

Baluns, chokes and wire antennas I made with his products have worked and still work great for me.

ON5ZO Rating: 5/5 Jun 29, 2006 03:56 Send this review to a friend
Works FB and cured my problem  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have 5 of these working on all HF bands with 1kW, used with dipoles and verticals and placed at the feedpoint.

I have bought the sets of cores to put over Aircell and Ecoflex cable to terminate long coax runs, and I have both the low band and upper HF 'off the shelf' chokes in use.

I had a problem with shield return currents ruining SSB modulation on a 40m GP, and the 2kW low band choke solved this at a glance.

Used materials are first grade, plugs are mounted correctly and customer care is excellent. Highly recommended!

73 de Franki ON5ZO