Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | Koss Pro4AAA Help

Reviews Summary for Koss Pro4AAA
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $?
Description: Comfortable Old School Headphones

You can write your own review of the Koss Pro4AAA.

KE4ZHN Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2006 14:15 Send this review to a friend
awesome phones!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had a pair of these a few years ago and they were awesome. The sound quality was very clean and I loved the oil filled ear cushions. In fact these are still the best sounding phones I have ever used. Yes they were a bit heavy but they were still comfortable to wear for long periods of time. I would love to find another pair but these things are pretty scarce now. My pair mysteriously disappeared long ago.

N0WF Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2006 12:30 Send this review to a friend
Old School Rules!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Got a Hamfest handout thinking I would find another plastic clip to repair them...and never could find the part I needed. Called Koss (2006) and a kind lady said they won't sell parts but will recondition them for a flat fee of $10 if parts are still available. So I sent them in, few days later here they come, new clips, new plush earpieces, these phones are big and heavy but quite comfortable and sound great. Tomblike silence, no background noise, they are useful if you need to pick out a weak signal in a noisy environment or have to wear headphones for hours at a stretch! If you come across a pair, that $10 reconditioning service is a great deal.