Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-microphone Headsets | Behringer HA-400 Help

Reviews Summary for Behringer HA-400
Behringer HA-400 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$29.99
Description: A 4-channel stereo headphone amplifier with independent level controls for each channel. Allows up to 4 headphones to listen to one audio source. Operates on 12VDC.

You can write your own review of the Behringer HA-400.

K2GW Rating: 5/5 Feb 1, 2018 07:48 Send this review to a friend
Superb For Demos  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I was introduced to this outstanding multi headphone amplifier at K2BSA at the 2017 National Scout Jamboree.

There we had one of these amplifiers driving four headphones at each of our eight simultaneous operating positions. This allowed the 3 Scouts at each position and its operator to hear their QSO without distraction.

I liked them so much that I then bought two of them for our club station, W2ZQ. We've similarly used them for youth in JOTA and also for loggers in contests. Despite running two high power HF stations next to each other, they didn't pickup any interference.

It's the solution if you need to have multiple headsets and each person can adjust their own headset volume.
K0EX Rating: 5/5 Jul 6, 2006 10:02 Send this review to a friend
great multi-op accessory  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
For those situations where more than one operator wants to listen to one rig (ex, Field Day), this is the trick. No concerns about headphone-impedance mismatches, differing ear sensitivities, etc... each user has their own volume control! Well-made German engineering.

-Mark K0EX