Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | GH-GN107WS Help

Reviews Summary for GH-GN107WS
GH-GN107WS Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$389.95
Description: The classic bug with mechanical (traditional)
contacts, and convertible from dual to
single-lever operation.
Base: 6-1/4 x 3"
Weight: 3-1/2 Lbs
More info: http://www.mtech.whsites.net/ghd/

You can write your own review of the GH-GN107WS.

K3EY Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2006 17:33 Send this review to a friend
The Very Best  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received the GHD WS Series Key/Bug and was shocked at its quality and operation. I was on a quest to find that perfect Bug for feel. I own several older Vibroplex and other collectable brands of various sorts. I then decided to try a new Bug for a change and went for what I believed the best out there and my instincts have not failed me. This Bug is the Best I tried which is many. I especially like the dual lever action. It feels close to using an iambic paddle. It is smooth, quiet and effortless to send with. As far as the construction and machining I feel I have some qualifications to make a good judgment being a journeyman machinist for over 30 years and a licensed aircraft mechanic, with both professions requiring a critical eye to detail, construction and operation. The GHD is IMO the epitome of everything you can want or expect in a Automatic Key. I only wish I would have bought this Key straight away and saved some money. If you are into using a Bug for your CW hobby then this Key is the Ferrari blowing away even the Toyotas of Keys.