Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Shortwave Supply Callsign Decals Help

Reviews Summary for Shortwave Supply Callsign Decals
Shortwave Supply Callsign Decals Reviews: 18 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Custom made callsign decals printed on top quality vinyl with waterproof ink in a professional print shop. Custom club logos available also and stock ham related decals.

You can write your own review of the Shortwave Supply Callsign Decals.

ND9X Rating: 2/5 Nov 7, 2007 10:52 Send this review to a friend
MIA??  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered decals in August, paying via PayPal. He emailed and asked for callsign and color information, and I replied. I have not heard back from him. He has not answered several email inquiries, or a PayPal incident. (I did not escalate it a claim, so he still owes me some decals.)

The website says, "Shortwave Supply is on vacation for the month of September. Check back in October." But it's now November. Has anyone heard from him, and is he okay?

TOMINJAX Rating: 5/5 Jul 23, 2007 14:21 Send this review to a friend
Customer Service at its best!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Not only are the decals of good quality but the service was great. Communcation was outstanding. And Phil went above and beyond to ensure my order was properly completed. After spending most of my life in the retail business, customer service or rather the lack of it is a big issue with me. Phil does it like it should be done. Crosses all the t's and dots the i's.

K6RF Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2007 05:37 Send this review to a friend
Quality Product  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
We have three on our RV. My callsign and the XYL's callsign along with their generic HAM decal. You would be surprised at the other Ham RV'ers that see these and come and introduce themselves. I have had some amateur related decals previously, but these are much better quality and went through a very hot summer last year without even a small bubble. I highly recommend them. Service is very good, my original order was lost in the mail and they sent replacements quickly.

KC0SDV Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2007 03:58 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have ordered twice....great quality and service!!!

KE5LIB Rating: 5/5 Mar 26, 2007 23:54 Send this review to a friend
The best there is.  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
This is my 2nd order of callsign stickers. Phil is wonderful to work with, and of course, a fellow ham!! The first ones I ordered still look great!!
What amazed me even more was that he remembered me. It's like he makes it a point to do so.

All this makes it more bearable for me to endure what has happened- my YF decided she wanted my 2005 New Beetle for hers, and I've got our 1999 Chrysler Town and Country minivan... oh well, just more room for my radidios and spotter gear, fishing poles and dog boxes, rifles and all the other stuff I like to haul...even room for a few brave souls or fishin' buds. Just my 2 cents... Mark KE5LIB

SFD301 Rating: 5/5 Mar 19, 2007 06:04 Send this review to a friend
Nice Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Purchased some oval stickers for my new call sign...figured I would stick them to some magnetic sheets and place them on the back of my truck or camper for when I am on the road...

Nice quality sitcker, not too big but very visible. They are like the oval stickers you find on cars that show someplace they live or vacation to ....like LBI (Long Beach Island) and so on.

Only minor negative thing would be the lack of communication after they rec. your paypal payment....would have liked an email stating they had the order and when it was mailed...oh well.

K6PLM Rating: 5/5 Jan 11, 2007 08:18 Send this review to a friend
Quality products and quality service.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered some callsign window decals and was very impressed with the quality. These look really sharp and professional. I was also impressed with the speedy delivery. I definitely recommend Phil's products.

N2DUZ Rating: 4/5 Dec 30, 2006 11:14 Send this review to a friend
Quality and Craftsmanship  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is my first time using this particular vendor, but I was very satisified with the quality of the work done.

Would I recommend him? I have already - to my local R.A.C.E.S. and SkyWarn groups.

Thank you, Phil, for a job well done!

Harry J.
N2DUZ

N3XBW Rating: 5/5 Dec 6, 2006 13:37 Send this review to a friend
Very Impressed  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received an order of 100, 5" round decals with our club logo. These are terrific!!!!
I can't say how pleased I am.
The quality is fantastic....

Thanks so much Phil, for such a great product.

N2DNK Rating: 5/5 Nov 30, 2006 13:41 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very satisfied with the decal!