Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | The Wireman. Help

Reviews Summary for The Wireman.
The Wireman. Reviews: 19 Average rating: 4.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Wire antenna kits, varied selection of assorted wire, feedlines, baluns, connectors, rope, insulators, grounding parts, etc. Everything for wire antenna projects.
More info: http://thewireman.com/index.shtml

You can write your own review of the The Wireman..

KK4SHF Rating: 5/5 Jun 16, 2014 05:34 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Took the time to clear up my questions. Ordered a few times various lengths of rg231u with PL259 ends. Ordered connectors separate.
All arrived quickly and best quality. Simple and quick to just call them.

N8RAC Rating: 5/5 Feb 29, 2012 18:12 Send this review to a friend
Great place for ant needs!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have order many items on many occasions.
Haven't had any problems with quality or delivery.
Quality has always been 1st rate. Advice/help a great value added plus.
Great by my experiences.

NB8I Rating: 1/5 Oct 21, 2011 07:51 Send this review to a friend
Not impressed  Time owned: months
So so service , but after my shipment got lost the following happened:

On a $62.00 order:

a. no offer of a refund till after 30 days.

b. they use USPS to ship which is part of the problem.

Wasn't a huge order (thankfully) but won't buy there again...I've dealt with other vendors that have better customer service.

KB4MB Rating: 5/5 Jun 15, 2011 08:28 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Products  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Fast shipping, good communications, and their products are top notch. The rope I have ordered from them is a superior quality than anything else I have found.

Same with the rotator cable, and coax. Good selection, fair prices, and fair S/H.

K1ZW Rating: 5/5 Nov 21, 2010 03:32 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I don't know her name but she was very pleasent on the phone. I placed an order for some coax and called back a little latter to add some connectors to it. She said they would try to shipthat day and did!! That was Thursday and I had the the nexted day. I'll be back. Thanks
73 Larry K1ZW

KG6TBB Rating: 5/5 Sep 23, 2010 18:20 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service and Coaching  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
During my antenna shopping, I sent Press a number of emails requesting his thoughts on antenna designs which he always responded quickly and professionally. He's got a wonderful personality and went out of his way to make introductions to Martin at MFJ.

My eventual order arrived in a timely manner and was well packaged. No issues here and I will order from The Wireman again!

Also, I enjoyed his book.

W8ERV Rating: 4/5 Aug 20, 2010 06:38 Send this review to a friend
Get it FAST From The Wireman  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed some rotor controller cable, as well as some coax and connectors and I called the Wireman. The order was processed in a timely manner, but they were out of the rotor cable...and instead of calling me back to tell me this, I lost a day. This is the ONLY thing that stopped me from giving them a 5. Anyhow, I called them on Tuesday, we agreed on a different rotor cable and I received the package on Thursday. Overall, a good company to deal with.

KG3V Rating: 5/5 Apr 19, 2009 18:33 Send this review to a friend
Dreat products and service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have purchased from them 3 or 4 times. I bought various types of coax, twinlead, and connectors. They have a good selection of products and attractive prices. Very polite, knowledgeable, and helpful on the phone. I highly recommend them.

N4NZM Rating: 5/5 Apr 19, 2009 04:43 Send this review to a friend
great service, cheap prices  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I got great service on antenna wire, and rope. I sent them the order, and they emailed me the total with shipping (which was modest). I returned the email with my credit card info, and got my order two days later. They beat the nearest competitor in pricing by about twenty bucks.

WB4PAP Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2008 15:15 Send this review to a friend
Always do good for me!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've ordered several times from these folks over the last few years. Always courteous, very knowledgeable and great prices to boot. The product has always arrived on time and well packaged. For me, I don't shop anywhere else. I needed some special jumpers for a contest weekend and they expedited and got them to me in plenty of time.