Reviews Categories | Receivers: General Coverage | Icom IC-PCR1500 Communications Receiver Help

Reviews Summary for Icom IC-PCR1500 Communications Receiver
Icom  IC-PCR1500 Communications Receiver Reviews: 11 Average rating: 4.5/5 MSRP: $499.99
Description: The IC-PCR1500 is a PC controlled receiver with all functions controlled via the PC interface. Coverage is from 0.01 to 3299MHz.
More info: http://www.icomamerica.com

You can write your own review of the Icom IC-PCR1500 Communications Receiver.

N6PSE Rating: 5/5 Jul 23, 2006 08:26 Send this review to a friend
Excellent receiver!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have owned my Icom IC-PCR1500 for several weeks. I use it on my home PC with a discone antenna.

This is an outstanding receiver. There are three different software interfaces that you can use that are included with the receiver. The set up and installation is very easy. The receiver connects to the PC via a USB cable.

The receiver is very robust. I reside in an area of strong signals and intermod had not been an issue. My receiving antenna is very near to my Packet/APRS transmit antenna, yet I receive no intermod of any kind!

I am thrilled with the performance, control aspects and sensitivity of this receiver.