Reviews Categories | Receive Pre-amps | LNA Technology Help

Reviews Summary for LNA Technology
LNA Technology Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $79.95
Description: VHF/UHF Pre-amps
More info: http://www.lnatechnology.com/

You can write your own review of the LNA Technology.

N1KI Rating: 5/5 Nov 23, 2006 21:14 Send this review to a friend
Terrific product  Time owned: more than 12 months
I own a CAV144-EME and a CAV432-NB and have used other preamps from LNA Technology. They have all worked superbly, and the service is excellent whenever you have a failure (all mine have been self-induced, no preamp has failed on its own). I have been extemely satisfied with all aspects of the products and with the assistance I have received from the company.

N5KDA Rating: 5/5 Jul 28, 2006 22:15 Send this review to a friend
Best Weak Signal Pre-Amps  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been on weak signal vhf/uhf since 1987 and I have used many pre-amps including pre-amps built into brick amps, outboard rf sensed pre- amps, and out board RX only pre-amps. Some of the brands I can compare LNA Technology to are AR Square, WD5AGO, and pre-amps in TE System, Mirage, and RF Concepts brick amps. I have also had the opportunity to blow out several of these pre-amps. LNA Technology pre-amps are the best I have found as far as gain balanced with low N.F. The service at LNA has been second to none. The turn around time for and relay glitch blown pre-amp is fast and cheaper than anyone else I have found.